Big Ten Basketball 2021-22 Discussion

A Curbelo turnover to end the game is truly the chef’s kiss.

7 Likes

Hilarious that Illinois let Curbelo lose it for them when Frazier was cooking all night.

3 Likes

Illinois collectively losing their minds for about 5 minutes

2 Likes

Well, that’s just, like, your opinion, man!

Yeah, I’m thinkin’ Curbelo is going to be First Team All TO!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Lol, that just looked like the dumbest team in ncaa history. I tuned in for the last 5min and Illinois literally ran nothing

7 Likes

Hawkins also was talking ish in Yohan Traore’s IG post about his Michigan official visit

3 Likes

not calling timeout and letting Curbelo do whatever he wanted at the end is amongst the worst late game coaching moves I have ever seen. I mean the kid thinks a 28 foot step back fadeaway is a quality look. And that’s when he isn’t turning the ball over at an insane rate.

2 Likes

Turns out no offense is better than just falling down whenever you have the ball in your hands

1 Like

Curbelo turnover right into a Brad Davison missed two pointer. Big Ten basketball is back.

17 Likes

Came here to post: Curbelo 7 turnovers

5 Likes

Wow! Marquette couldn’t buy a FT at the end of the game but Shaka Magic just took over!

2 Likes

To three assists :wink:

2 Likes

Curbelo completely pissing away a game with mind bogglingly bad turnovers and shot attempts is as fun as I imagined it.

Ain’t no Ayo hero ball anymore.

9 Likes

Ilini with 25 tos. CURBELO MUST HAVE HAD 10. I don’t think the self proclaimed defending champs had a bucket the last 6 minutes​:joy::wink:

3 Likes

Hawkins is the Illinois fan base personified

7 Likes

I feel like Curbelo took over down the stretch. By my recollection he had about 4 turnovers in the last 4 minutes and had 2-3 shots blocked and shot an air ball. And that is including about 3 or 4 other not great looks that missed. And that was just at the very end!!!

3 Likes

Marquette says, “Who needs free throws down the stretch when Curbelo is going to give us a turnover-leading-to-a-layup and then a contested heave - all in the last 20 seconds?”

2 Likes

I’m clocking in for at least a baker’s dozen Ed Cooley to Michigan jokes

3 Likes