Big Ten Basketball 2021-22 Discussion

Their whole season comes down to Hepburn making a huge leap

Didn’t he suffer a big-time injury in their final game? that a factor for offseason or next season at all?

1 Like

Carlson is in the portal.

The font size and color in that graphic were not chosen well.

5 Likes

Former Grand Rapids Christian standout signs multiyear deal with Indiana Pacers

Duane Washington Jr. reaches his dream.

4 Likes

144 posts were split to a new topic: Juwan Howard Coaching Rumors - Summer 2022

Hunter was at the Detroit Tiger ball game tonight and interviewed by Mickey York of Bally Sports and he asked HD how close he is to a nba decision. HD said a couple weeks ( coincides with 4/29 deadline). He just started thinking about it this week. Ended interview with a big GO BLUE!:thinking::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But the question is why exactly does that deadline matter?

Why wait either way?

1 Like

HD does what he does. You should know that.

1 Like

i listened to the interview and he said something about “there’s someone on the umhoops board it’s really gonna bother, so i’m gonna draw it out and make them sweat.” i didn’t get what he meant until right now though

15 Likes
1 Like

Obviously the transfer season is going to play out but the Big Ten looks… kinda stinky next year?

3 Likes

“The loss of Murray is significant for the Hawkeyes, who once again failed to reach the Sweet Sixteen under Fran McCaffery.”

Pleasingly cold.

2 Likes
1 Like

Rutgers adding a shooter. I noticed him while looking for volume shooters that could be eligible. Coming from MAAC is a decent jump tho

1 Like

The MAAC has very harsh splits on the Torvik conference tracker. Absolute basement offensively (just above MEAC/SWAC) and top-5 defensively. No 2-pointers allowed

Very Wisconsin portal pickup

2 Likes

Spot 1 open for Illinois. Illinois fans were convinced this kid was a steal

2 Likes

They have more 1-2 spots open right?

I’m gonna barf

1 Like