2022-23 College Basketball Gambling Thread

LOL. I wish I would bet smarter things based on my suggestions. I usually convince myself to bet on dumb things.

1 Like

I had hunter for 25 and Michigan to win last night plus 1100…. Never been more hurt

2 Likes

Dude, that is brutal.

When they were up 7 in overtime I started to pour a drink :weary:

4 Likes

Kobe over 15.5 today?

Dug over 10.5?

Hunter 17.5?

Parlay all 3?

1 Like

Who do we like in these games today?

Iowa -4
Illinois -2
Maryland -13

13 seems like a lot of points for Maryland against anyone away from their home floor.

PSU is 2-0 against Illinois. Can they make it 3-0 or does Illinois have some pride to finally get one?

Iowa could run OSU off the floor if last night’s second half version of OSU shows up

I hammered Iowa at -3.5. The others I can’t bring myself to touch other than sprinkling in Maryland ML in a parlay.

PSU is the one I want to bet, but I don’t want my emotions to be part of that game. And I get “emotional” watching Pickett, and “angry” watching Underwood. (which is funny because I like Underwood the coach, just not Underwood the coach of Illinois).

Haha plus it probably benefits us if PSU loses even though I like their team a lot more than Illinois. Obviously it is all with the caveat of Michigan winning. If Michigan loses then there are no more external rooting interests and it’s solely betting or personal preferences from there on out.

Your’e 100% correct, but I refuse to acknowledge that “if” until 2:30ish.

Yeah, if Michigan wins then I’m going to put on an Illinois sweatshirt and watch that game. I would love to see what happens to the bubble when the committee is staring at Michigan, Wisconsin, PSU, and Rutgers all being about the same and only one of those teams is still playing tomorrow.

I think Maryland is going to win and I don’t trust Minnesota, but I’m not sure Maryland can win comfortably away from home. If I gambled, I might put a little money on that - especially since I don’t think teams shoot very well in their first game of a tournament in a different environment.

Maryland blew out Minnesota on the road. They are the exception to Maryland’s away from home woes. Plus Maryland was decent neutral court in noncon

Yeah, but this version of Minnesota is hot! And if there is one thing I know, you can’t let Minnesota get hot or else you better watch out!

Any good/fun picks or parlays today?

All of the parlays are fun this morning until the games start :rofl:

5 Likes

The most fun bet you can make today is Buzzer Beater to Occur on 1st Round, 1st Day (+600)

3 Likes

This is @buckets12 favorite line on the board

:rofl:

3 Likes

Unrelated slightly to bets. … anyone play pick 8 pools? Any thoughts on strategy?

Feel like SDSU is gonna bully Charleston

1 Like

Does this include the Iowa women? If so, those are amazing odds.

3 Likes

I took this one and found over 4.5 seed upsets today at +140. Seems like decent odds? Also am assuming they’re qualifying a 9 > 8 as a “seed upset”

2 Likes