2022-23 College Basketball Gambling Thread

Terps are doing that thing where they play well against average teams but I agree that beating Purdue is a tall ask.

Depends how strongly you believe in the rule of Willard: all roads lead to within one game of .500 :rofl:

Indiana -6 seems slightly high but without Shannon I could see Indiana being a solid play

1 Like

I took Nebraska to beat Maryland today, felt like a good use of a DK college profit boost to +259. Maryland coming off a big win needs to restore order and drop a bad one on the road.

Does Osu plus 12.5 seem tempting? I assume key is still ineffective ?

Key is out.

These are not for everyone but i just used some small free bets on Gonzaga +3500 and Kentucky +10000 to win it all. If you subscribe to the preseason rankings are most accurate predictions of finish and/or just look at some odds on these teams across all books think there is some value.

I’m tempted on Nebraska plus 5

Iowa / Wisconsin under 139.5 treating me well. Love me some Big 10 west unders regardless of the sport

2 Likes

We are +6 against Rutgers. Feels like a lot of points to me in what will probably be a relatively low scoring game. They’ve got injuries. We really need it…

Deal Howie

6 feels like an awful lot of points but I would take the ML if I was allowed to bet on games involving NJ schools. 6 feels like so many that we are in for negative injury news today one way or another.

Rutgers giving 6 is bonkers.

I took the ML. @kcg you’re welcome in advance for the jinx

1 Like

Give me OSU -2.5 The bleeding stops tonight.

If Sparty finishes 10-9 in B1G play my under 11.5 wins should get paid right?? :rofl:

1 Like

I took HD over 17.5 points -104.

1 Like

Live betting conference tournament favorites has been good to me today.

We call it the Dug McDaniel.

1 Like

I took this as well. Also HD over 7.5 rebounds.

2 Likes

Michigan is +185 on MGM and Illinois is -185 on Bet365 right now

1 Like

I may or may not have bet on Old Dominion before the game :rofl:

3 Likes

Anyone else bet Purdue to win the Big Ten solely based on Dylan’s prediction? Got them at +800. Thanks Dylan!