2022-23 College Basketball Gambling Thread

Juwan 5-0 ATS vs. Painter, 4-1 outright

1 Like

Msu- 2.5 at home is tempting

I think I am down on MSU relative to perception and even I agree with that. Feels low.

1 Like

That beautiful banked 3 by Joey definitely snuck me in at +5.5…not sure what the spread finished at because I got my bet in early.

Illi -2 feels good?

I bet that but I’d be lying if I said I was confident. Many road favorites feel like a trap bet in this conference.

Indiana -5 seems high. Does Osu bounce back

Any word on when Mich/OSU line will drop? Thought it was usually 24 hours ahead of game but not seeing one on ESPN yet.

Think I saw Michigan -1

Feel like Iowa gonna win by 3 here

1 Like

Seeing Brice sensabaugh to record 1 assist at -120 odds…He has an assist in 11 of 15 games. Am I missing something there?

That our defense is so porous that he might never need to pass?

1 Like

He came off the bench and didn’t record an assist. But we salvaged the day!!!

2 Likes

How would you like to have OVER 145.5 with Bufkin dribbling out the clock? Merry Xmas to all!

1 Like

Wisky -3.5 seems like a solid… any push back?

I have singles and a parlay of O 143.5 in OSU/Michigan, U 136 for PSU/Nebraska and Wisconsin -3.5. But not very confident. Badgers offense is bad and they get into ugly games where 4 points feels bigger than it normally is

1 Like

Okay I changed my mind. Northwestern it is!!!

1 Like

Osu bounce back today? Osu-5

2 Likes

I’ve had some success with the over on Kobe Bufkin rebounds. The last few games he’s has 7, 8, 12 rebounds per game and his o/u has stayed at 4.5 and I got it at +110.

He keeps filling up the stat sheet and it’s fun to root for during the game.

1 Like

I know Maryland is good at home, but Purdue -1 seems like the play