2021 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

Ha, sorry if I don’t live up to ya’lls visual expectations. :rofl:

10 Likes

Edit. Wrong thread.

1 Like

I was gonna say the same thing. I feel like the only visual reference I have is the picture on his articles. But other than that I don’t think I’ve ever seen his face, much less in a video :rofl:

2 Likes

I remember it was similarly jarring to hear his voice for the first time

4 Likes

This is the same feeling i had when i found out Tim Allen was buzz lightyear

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 2021 NCAA Tourney: Mount St. Mary’s vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Dylan, you look so young! I figured you were a bit older than me (30). Can I ask your age?

I turn 33 in April – so yeah, I look much younger than I am.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Drake really struggling to score the ball against Wichita. Brick after brick and throwing in some turnovers

Welcome to the party Joseph Yesufu

2 Likes

That was nasty

Fine piece. Worth reading, even after a pile of pieces about Juwan these last few days.

my first hot take of this tournament is that I am not a Houston believer. I don’t like their losses or their schedule and I think they could get torched by a non-AAC offense.

2 Likes

Leonard Hamilton tore his Achilles???

Drake is not good

Drake doesn’t start off halves very well.

I’ve been surprised to not see it mentioned on this board but didn’t post it because I assumed I just missed it in one of these threads.

1 Like

Drake is just so limited offensively. Obviously part of that is Hemphill playing hurt and Penn being out, but their offense is try to post up, have Yesufu create something out of nothing late shot clock, or throw the ball around the perimeter for 20 seconds because no one can drive or shoot.

Ugh, that’s a terrible injury. Hope he’ll be OK.

3 Likes