2021 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

That’s a bummer for Ga Tech and Wright

Sister Jean working her magic early.

10 Likes

That just reminded me of that clown reporter that asked Duncan about the role of God in sports or whatever that nonsense was.

1 Like

If you’re looking for bracket help, this guy’s previews were useful for me.

Anyone else notice that the Wichita/Drake line shifted four points? Started out Drake +2 and now I see Drake -2 … has to mean that one or both of Drake’s injured players are likely to return tonight.

Other than cbbguide.com :wink: Here are some other tourney tools/previews:

6 Likes

I heard Drakes best player is expected to return

3 Likes

NCAA really said “let’s force MSU-UCLA into the play-in game; that’ll make for incredible tv.” CBS responded “Bet! Definitely slot App and Norfolk State on primetime and let’s put MSU-UCLA, ummm, just throw them in on that 10pm slot on TBS.”

1 Like

UCLA being west coast is the reason for that

1 Like

Of course, but that 8:40 tip looks pretty west coast friendly.

1 Like

That’s true. Wondering if it has something to do with locations

Here’s my three year olds bracket in case anyone wanted a second opinion on any of the regions. That Midwest is going to be a mess. :joy::joy::joy: Can’t wait for this to be better than mine…

6 Likes

I hope this guy loses every game he coaches for the rest of his miserable career.

10 Likes

I have a feeling they are going to be hit with the heaviest sanctions cbb has seen in awhile. Somehow LSU brought in the #4 recruiting class this year! Just unfathomable given their current situation.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Assembly seat like 18,000? I guess any fans are better than none but 500 (3%) seems really low.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Givony: Juwan Howard will have NBA interest

even more fsu hype, the analyst types adore that team(a team that went to ot at home against iu, lost to ucf and nd)

Had my 2 year old pick games based on team colors (my wife would hold out two crayons and we’d go with the color he picked). Michigan was the only 1 seed to survive the opening round. :rofl: :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

When they are on, they look like world-beaters to me. . . which doesn’t explain their lapses. But I can see why they’re a dark horse. I think that Leonard and Juwan are friends. . . don’t imagine they’d look forward to playing one another.