2021 NCAA Tournament Open Thread

my first hot take of this tournament is that I am not a Houston believer. I don’t like their losses or their schedule and I think they could get torched by a non-AAC offense.

2 Likes

Leonard Hamilton tore his Achilles???

Drake is not good

Drake doesn’t start off halves very well.

I’ve been surprised to not see it mentioned on this board but didn’t post it because I assumed I just missed it in one of these threads.

1 Like

Drake is just so limited offensively. Obviously part of that is Hemphill playing hurt and Penn being out, but their offense is try to post up, have Yesufu create something out of nothing late shot clock, or throw the ball around the perimeter for 20 seconds because no one can drive or shoot.

Ugh, that’s a terrible injury. Hope he’ll be OK.

3 Likes

What’s the recovery going to be like for that in the bubble

1 Like

Drake’s first lead of the game with about 4 to go.

That block by Wade of Wichita was mean.

Drake seems to have figured the shooting thing out.

Dickinson, Zeb, Nunez and Johns doing a live q&a on the Michigan basketball’s official Instagram account right now. So apparently they’re not all just alone in their own individual hotel rooms like we keep being told lol.

1 Like

wow when was Drake a 5-seed? what the heck?

2 Likes

I believe they are not allowed in each other’s rooms. But now that they’ve all tested negative for a few days they are allowed in certain areas together. Like for practice.

1 Like

Yay, fun game!

1 Like

Where is Stephen Bardo when you need him?

2 Likes

Incredibly the committee has become harsher and harsher on Mid majors when it comes to seeding.

1 Like

Wow Drake could have closed this out if they didn’t turn it over/push it there

3 Likes

omg what a sequence

2 Likes

I did not think this game would be all that entertaining.

I was wrong.

3 Likes