2016 Wing - Tyus Battle

Tyus Battle is visiting Duke on October 25th, per his father.

— Evan Daniels (@EvanDaniels) August 20, 2014

If he gets out of his oct.25th visit to Duke without committing anyone had a chance.

The notion that UK and Duke are top2 and UM has no chance is dumb.

Of course it’s dumb to say UM has no chance, but it would be just as dumb to assume that UM has the same odds as the other 2 schools given the tone of recent interviews from both Battle and Daddy Battle. Hence, the true question is not whether we have a chance, but whether or not we have a realistic chance of Battle actually coming here. I wouldn’t estimate the probability of that being very high at this time in my opinion

2016 G @kidmamba23 will visit Kentucky for Big Blue Madness Oct. 17 & Duke Oct. 25, both unofficial, his dad tells @SNYtv

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) August 22, 2014

Kid makes multiple visits on his own dime and people still don’t buy into the fact that UK/Duke are the leaders…

I wholeheartedly believe they lead since they offered. I do not believe Michigan has zero chance over the span of the whole recruiting process for him. Still expect him to go to one of those two though.

Not bad to be in the mix…5 years ago…even 3 years ago, no chance!

Looks like JB will check in on Battle next week

Big list of suitors to visit Gill St Bernard's for Tyus Battle next week: Beilein, Rick Pitino, Kentucky, Ohio State, Villanova & the locals

— Jerry Carino (@NJHoopsHaven) September 5, 2014

Louisville coach Rick Pitino will be among those in tomorrow to see 2016 G @kidmamba23 , his dad tells @SNYtv

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) September 8, 2014

The continued omission should be a big hint

Crazy thing is Pitino has a horrible NBA track record at UL

What continued omission?

What continued omission?

Every interview I’ve heard, Tyus Battle either omits or barely mentions UM. Duke visit set. UK visit set. UK and Duke sites getting tons of soundbites. Doesn’t rave about JB like K, Cal and Pitino. Agree with MattD that this is a lot of staff time used on a long shot.

Updated schools coming to see @kidmamba23:
Tomorrow: Seton Hall, Rutgers, Louisville
Thur: UVA & Nova
Fri: Kentucky
Next week: OSU & Mich

Kentucky went 3 deep in meeting w/ 2016 G @kidmamba23 with Cal, Kenny Payne & Slice. Gary Battle called it a 'great' meeting. Story coming

— Adam Zagoria (@AdamZagoria) September 18, 2014