Tyus Battle picks Michigan!

Let the celebrating commence!

Huge win by Coach Beilein and staff! It was going to break eventually our way for one of these kids and glad Battle is on board!

Awesome, awesome job by JB. I’m completely shocked. Huge get!

Huge huge get!! Very excited.

Great job Coach Beilein and staff!!! Now hopefully Matt can sleep better at night knowing Coach grabbed a 5 star wing for the '16 class and the world isn’t ending after all. :wink:

He will be a solid replacement when Caris leaves. Great signing

Great job now keep him committed Coach B! You know that rat Coach K will be sniffing around.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where the haters at now?? :wink:

so excited right now! Now we just a need a PG and this team will be reloaded next year!

Now can the “Beilein can’t close 5 Star kids” argument please stop!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where the haters at now?? :wink:

People will have their opinions. Lets for now just celebrate Beilein’s highest rated get at committment since Mitch McGary.

I love it!!!

GO BLUE!

And the best part is we won’t have to deal with 4 years of @MattD saying “I told you so” every time Cumberland had a bad game.

amazing, GO BLUE

And the best part is we won't have to deal with 4 years of @MattD saying "I told you so" every time Cumberland had a bad game.

But be ready for the “I knew Battle was coming here all along!”

Just kidding Matt D. This a day to celebrate!

This is massive. Top 10 player. Excellent job by the coaches. This is why you go after the big dogs. You talk about the homeruns and forget about the strikeouts!

Beilein cant Recruit. He cant land the 5 stars.

Seems like people are most excited about somehow proving MattD “wrong.” Battle is a terrific and somewhat unexpected pickup and I expect Matt would agree. But he is right to hold the program to a high standard. Hopefully this will be the magnet to bring Goodin and then we will officially be “loaded”.

People will have their opinions. Lets for now just celebrate Beilein's highest rated get at committment since Mitch McGary.

Oh, I know (and I am!). Just playing with that comment, hence the winky face.

But just to be sure, can someone make sure MattD is OK? May have passed out due to shock.

People will have their opinions. Lets for now just celebrate Beilein's highest rated get at committment since Mitch McGary.

Oh, I know (and I am!). Just playing with that comment, hence the winky face.

But just to be sure, can someone make sure MattD is OK? May have passed out due to shock.

The ONE day of the month he decides to work and he’s missing out on all the fun?! What are the chances…

I’m sure he will be chiming in soon. Honestly my day is shot now. When the update hit my phone…I’m just glad my office door was shut to muffle the sound of me yelling “YES!”

Must have been the bowling trip.