2016/17 Commitment Updates

Iā€™m very interested in how Teske performs in these playoffs. Should be a good measure of his ability

Some playoff video of Pick Central and Ibi Watson as well.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ll just say I hate when people fall back on ā€œwell we havenā€™t seen them play yetā€ so thatā€™s supposed to end all discussion. Iā€™m not a fan of Walton or Irvinā€™s style. I think theyā€™re good players though. I wonā€™t say anything more about them than that much right now. I like what I see out of Xavier but if weā€™re going to say ā€œletā€™s wait and seeā€ then you and sane might want to vacate any discussion threads about recruits in any sport because itā€™s only going to go down the speculation road.

Whatā€™s Ibiā€™s role in the offense in a typical game? Iā€™d assume heā€™s a playmaker but is he playing up top or on the wing more? Does the offense seem to go through him much?

Sorry, guess X updates should be here

At Xavierā€™s game right now. Lima was down when I got here, but theyā€™ve upped the effort on d and now have the lead. X has four points and a few assists. Almost half 29-27 at half

1 Like

Appreciate the updates. Keep em coming.

They are trying to deny Xavier the ball. He needs to work harder off the ball to get open. It is probably easy for him not to because they have other competent ball handlers, but Iā€™d like to see him take over because this game is closer than it needs to be. 39-37 Lima

Whitmer is gonna burn out in the fourth. Putting forth a lot of effort and currently leading42-41. But talent is with Lima. They just need to focus

Disappointed with Xtonight. Looks mentally out of it. Just tried to block a shot on a pump fake three. No need to do it. Opponent just dribbled once, side stepped and nailed open trey

As I type, X gets physical off the dribble gets in for an and one

He did end up making a play when he had to. Strong drive in a tie game with under 2 to go, Lima with the lead. FT and defense from here

Two FT for X to push the lead to six. Then a clean strip on a guy going up for a three on the other end to seal it.

Didnā€™t have his best game. But like in the other game I watched if his, he got it right when he had to and made some big plays. Will need to play a more complete game against SJJ on Satirday though.

Pretty sure I just saw Zak Irvin on my way to the concession stand

Thanks again man

No problem. Iā€™ll probably be back for the game Saturday night

Stated w/o any editorial or expectations as to what this means to us (b/c I havenā€™t the slightest): Austin Davis had 42/20 and 6 blocks in Onstedā€™s win to go 19-0

1 Like

Who did they play?

Clinton (???). Maybe you can tell me, but I have no context on whether that should be taken seriously or with a grain of salt.

42 and 20 is a really good stat line regardless of who they played. I know everyone wants the kid to average that much because of the competition he plays but those types of numbers donā€™t happen every day during the high school season.