2015 offers

Also, Beilein has already stated that the 2 and 3 are the same thing in his offense. To categorize the positions as "1s and 2s", "3s and 4s", "5s" is ridiculous.

Beilein has constantly said the 1 and 2 are essentially the same position offensively; same with the three and four spots.

Look Beilein’s system is cool but you have to look at individual skill sets. You can’t have multiple guys on the floor who can only flourish with the basketball in their hands. I don’t care what system you are running, some one is going to be under utilized.

Someone explain to me the minute breakdown of Walton, Spike and Brunson and how you’d utilize them with a guy like Levert who isn’t very good off the ball offensively?

Also, Burke is absolutely a combo guard. The whole scenario of not making the tournament without a PG is irrelevant because Walton will still be here, along with Spike, and Cassius Winston and the much deeper 2016 class is right there. Take Coleman to bridge the gap and slide him over to the wing permanently when we get a PG in 2016.

Go for a combo guard (Jalen Coleman would be my choice), a solid big, and then anything on top of that is a luxury. Maybe a knock down shooter if a replacement for Nik is needed.