Zavier Simpson suspended for Tuesday's game at Nebraska

pretty strange how similar osu and ums seasons have gone, big time non conference, losing streak combined with suspensions.

2 Likes

Beilein was vehemently opposed to the CBI and its pay-for-play nature. I know heā€™s not here anymore but I canā€™t imagine Michigan ever playing in anything other than the NIT with respect to non-NCAA tournaments.

4 Likes

Brendan Quinn
@BFQuinn

55m

Some news here ā€¦ Know there are some rumors out there and can confirm that, yes, Michigan senior point guard Zavier Simpson is suspended for at least one game for a violation of team polices. Not sure if punishment will extend beyond U-Mā€™s game at Nebraska in Tuesday night.

^The above from Brendan Quinnā€™s twitterā€¦sounds like it could be more than 1 game? :frowning:

^^Sorry for multiple posts. Panicked that it was more than 1 game.

2 Likes

GOOD! GREAT! GRAND! WONDERFUL! NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

6 Likes

Wondering if we do not see Franz moving to the 2 for a few minutes rather than seeing Nunez for any extended run? Which means we would really be going big with Teske, Castleton or Davis, Johns Jr, Wagner and DDJ or Eli.

1 Like

My 9-year-old son is having a hard time believing me and coming to grips that Michigan might miss the NCAA Tournament. Hope they can turn it around.

8 Likes

Iā€™m so happy that there are humans on this planet that have gotten to grow up where itā€™s normal for Michigan to make the NCAA tournament

26 Likes

When it rains it pours ā€¦ Iā€™ll be glad for January to end.

3 Likes

F it, Iā€™m going on a cruise! (Actually, thatā€™s been planned for 9 months, but a timely excuse to miss the game)

10 Likes

Does Juwan talk to the media today?

What did Simpson do? any rumors out there

Yes, shortly.

2 Likes

In the words of the late Flip Saunders, ā€œDonā€™t ever think it canā€™t get any worse because it can. Thereā€™s no question it can.ā€

2 Likes

This season is like one of the Caris injury years where we just couldnā€™t catch a break and it all unraveled.

5 Likes

Yeah, ive basically reached a point of acceptance for what this season is and Iā€™m just hoping for growth out of the players we will count on for next season.

6 Likes

That was my childhood. And then I enrolled at U-M just in time to get the Ellerbe experienceā€¦

4 Likes

Great opportunity for DeJulius. I donā€™t think he and X fit well together on the same court. I expect DeJulius to play well.

I just heard a rumor that Simpson is going out with Obamaā€™s daughter. Maybe he can get a presidential pardon

This year is insane.

2 Likes
1 Like