Wrap-Up Mailbag

Is the roster now set, or do you foresee another player leaving or Davis/Teske playing a year of private school ball? (Think you speculated that for Teske at one stage recently.)

Matta or Beilein?

3 Likes

Similar to what Caris LeVert was supposed to be this year, can you see MAAR emerging as the lead dog next year? At times this year when the offense got stuck, he was the one to take control.

1 Like

John Beilien stated that if another scholarship clears they would “entertain” the idea of bringing back Spike Albrecht. They have also been known to be a team that has reached out to Grant Mullins the graduate transfer from Columbia. Say the scholarship does open up, who would be more likely to get the spot between the two?

1 Like

And also just wondering Dylan when do you think you will post the mailbag? Sorry if it seems like a nosey question i’d just like to know when to check the blog.

One case that comes to mind is Duke when Kyrie Irving went down a few games in.

Duke of course is on a different recruiting plane than almost anyone else, but then Irving was also on a higher level than LeVert as a prospect. Anyway, Duke still won the ACC and got a 1 seed that year.

Was just thinking about downvotes for posts on the blog–they don’t work, right? Is that for a reason? I realize a certain herd instinct informs their use on other sites, but I am sometimes tempted to use them. Are they ever supposed to become operational?

I thought of that but I don’t think it’s anywhere close to the same. Nolan Smith was the stud on that team and I would argue that Kyle Singler was 2nd. Kyrie was their best pro prospect (on a team that had 8 players end up in the league) but they weren’t built to roll around him like we were with Caris.

Not sure what you mean?

Nobody ever gets downvoted, right? The downvote button beneath posts on the main page doesn’t work. Are there plans to have it ever work or did you think better of it?

The comments are all run through Disqus. Looks like they changed the feature to not show a down vote count.

https://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/questions/6050471-why-was-the-downvote-count-removed-

Interesting: “Though. . . downvote numbers will no longer display, all downvotes will still be tallied by our system and can affect the order in which comments display. If you have downvoted a comment, the arrow will turn red, confirming your action.”

•

Share ›

What does DJ Wilsons future at Michigan look like in regards of play time?