West Coast All-Star Classic Highlights - Kameron Chatman and D.J Wilson

A few seconds but hey, anything is cool in my book.Starts @ 1:04. Kam’s passing is on display throughout.

Nice clips… Can’t wait to get those kids on campus.

I’m going out on a limb here and saying that Chatman is going to be a far better 4 in JB’s system then GRIII. Chatman can actually create offense for others which we have never seen from anybody at that position.

Seeing Wilson explode in college just seems inevitable although he’s certainly going to have to get after it in the weight room.

Chatman will definitely be the best passer that Michigan has had there in a while. But I think a lot of people fail to realize how valuable having such a reliable finisher was at that position. It will be interesting to see who fills that void that Robinson/Morgan vacate of just finishing off easy baskets so reliably at the rim.

Irvin is obviously the three-point finisher, but who is going to finish at the rim? There are candidates, but we have to see it from them.

Seeing Wilson explode in college just seems inevitable although he's certainly going to have to get after it in the weight room.

I think his development will be alot like Caris’. Early on, he will look somewhat lost, but very athletic. And he will get better and become a contributor by the end of his freshman year. Sophomore year, he will see a big boost.

He wont play the 4. The Kid is a guard. The coaches dont even call the position you speak of a 4. If Chatman is on the Floor with another PG we will have 2 PG on the floor at the same time.

I’m going out on a limb here and saying that Chatman is going to be a far better 4 in JB’s system then GRIII. Chatman can actually create offense for others which we have never seen from anybody at that position.

Seeing Wilson explode in college just seems inevitable although he’s certainly going to have to get after it in the weight room.

He wont play the 4. The Kid is a guard. The coaches dont even call the position you speak of a 4. If Chatman is on the Floor with another PG we will have 2 PG on the floor at the same time.
I'm going out on a limb here and saying that Chatman is going to be a far better 4 in JB's system then GRIII. Chatman can actually create offense for others which we have never seen from anybody at that position.

Actually, I think it’s called a Flex-wing Versa-guard.

Wanna bet? If Chatman doesn’t play the 4 then you are starting either Doyle or Wilson and seems pretty unlikely. Chatman is perfect for the 4 at Michigan.

Yep. And like you said @webbdog the four isn’t really a power forward spot at Michigan… It’s a wing spot.