The official who do you like 2019-20 picks thread

Just took Virginia +2 and Georgia Tech -8.5

3-0. Too bad I donā€™t actually gamble

1 Like

I hit Purdue pretty hard. I then hit Ohio st pretty hard as well. I played Wisconsin plus 6 and immediately regretted it. Even before it started I was thinking to myself how dumb it was.

I hit penn too. Early season college hoops is pretty profitable. Iā€™ve been hitting a lot of mid majors versus power 5 teams getting the points. Also just smaller games on general.

Yesterday was my worst day of college hoops season. I played Michigan st money line, then played a couple games that werenā€™t really on my radar but for line movement purposes I gave them a try. Really dumb. I also laid off of Iowa even though I was convinced it was a lock of the century because I couldnā€™t figure out how cuse was favored by 4.5. I figured it was a trap and Vegas knew something. I actually convinced myself at one point that it made sense. I started to think that cuses guys like Girard and boheim, and Hughes were going to have big games because they could get their shots off versus slow footed white defenders that mccaffrey loves which thry couldnā€™t do versus more athletic squads that play tough perimeter d ie ok st and Virginia. I was like yea that must be the angle coupled with their at home.

As soon as the game started I was like never question yourself again in college hoops. Last time Iā€™m letting line movement swing my picks.

Do you really think gambling is THAT easy?

3 Likes

Its pretty tough, but I find I donā€™t stay disciplined and do silly stuff which hurts me a lot. College hoops is my best sport. I let line movement effect my play too much instead of trusting myself. Like what do they know ect. That cuse Iowa game was a perfect example of my silliness. I should have cracked that Iowa play but when I saw cuse by 4.5 I was dumbfounded. I was so it was a trap and something was up when Iā€™m reality it was as easy as it looked and Vegas hadnā€™t corrected the cuse market yet .

1 Like

In Vegas for the weekend, and just bet on Michigan in todayā€™s game, because why not? Itā€™s a teaser bet in which Michigan is -2.5 and the over is at 139.5. What do you thinkā€¦ (Iā€™m clueless).

KenPom says thatā€™s a great bet.

1 Like

If thatā€™s what you got the line and the O/U at, I love both bets

2 Likes

Probably gonna be a pretty small return if you teased it down to -2.5 right?? Isnā€™t Michigan -7? Regardless though I would have probably tried to do the same thing. -2.5 feels like easy money, even if the return wonā€™t be what it would be if you stayed at -7

2 Likes

Would have won a little more had I just given the 6.5 points (instead of the teaser bet), but a winā€™s a win. So begins my new sports betting career! :smirk:

2 Likes

Game went WAY over! The O/U was a lock

1 Like

Great bet. Teasers are a great way to win, but they are more powerfull in football imo, particularly the nfl. To get even money on a two team teaser with six points in the nfl can be very beneficial. I love to post a couple of them every sunday.

1 Like

Yeah as opposed to football where lines are far more accurate since thereā€™s lower outcome variance, college basketball is so unpredictable that betting the regular line is almost just as good. Regardless, that teaser was sure thing!! :moneybag:

That road Illinois game next week would be an interesting one betting-wise. Who knows which Illinois team we get

1 Like

Louisville -6
IU -1.5
Maryland +2

1 Like

Louisville/Texas Tech Under 126!

Not great :rofl:

1 Like

Second mortgage. Thanks, Dylan.

1 Like

Holding my breath for you with these late fouls and FTs.

1 Like

Not looking goodā€¦at 121 with two FTs coming for TT.

LOL. What an insane beat.