The official who do you like 2019-20 picks thread

Just checked the scoreboard and had totally writeten DePaul off. They were down 10 Im the second half, giving eleven, I was pretty shocked and thought I had a good read on that game. They somehow came back and covered by two. Total reverse of my Kent st loss yesterday.

That DePaul team is very solid. Might be a tourney team

Oregon -1.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on it too. I was hot until today. Had penn st two units (wow) , Dayton plus 5 ( ouch) and furman ( only game I regret, it was risky and a Reach).

Can anyone explain to me why Hofstra is getting one at San diego? i get its a road game on a west coast swing but hofstra is a solid mid major and san diego isnā€™t as good as in years past. what am i missing?

Dylan you got your -1 just like you knew all along. No sweat.

2 Likes

I missed temple getting ten. What game starts at 11? Then I forgot Harvard started by 5 minutes. Iā€™m sick. Now watch the bets I did get in will lose

Sly, you seem like quite the degenerate my friend.

i know betting is so shady. Those 25-100 bets are just so risky. Iā€™m not sure what Iā€™m going to do . I might have to break into my kids piggy bank if this keeps up. Lol, wow.

I do it for fun and it interests me.

But judging someone on a message board who youā€™ve never met, now that seems reasonable.

3 Likes

Just looked at tomorrow as I donā€™t want to kick myself for missing some early start times on any potential freebies ( Harvard was a lock yesterday).

Minnesotaā€™s favored by 3.5 at home to DePaul. I get their home but that seems strange. DePaul has a very good offense and a nice team this year. I might play Minnesota blind just off of the shady line theory,

Then st Maryā€™s vs Utah st. Exact same scenario.

Any thoughts? Utah st and DePaul are the better squads imo.

Also I think Purdue -2.5 vs Vcu is money. Purdue needs to get on track here and this Feels like the game they start.

Also just spotted this. Missouri st getting 13.5 at LSU. Thatā€™s so high that almost scares me. If there is no major injuries there then that is a bad line. Missouri st is a good mid major.

Iā€™d call DePaul-Minnesota and St Maryā€™s-Utah St toss ups on neutral court. So makes sense the home team would be favored from my view. Those can both be tough places to play as well.

Minnesota wonā€™t be a tough environment. They have terrible weather today, also have home hockey against rival North Dakota and host their biggest football game in 50 years tomorrow against Wisconsin. Iā€™d be surprised if the basketball arena is half full.

See on a neutral court Iā€™d have DePaul favored and Utah st. I might take the points and jump on both. I just expected it to be a pick em or at most home teams.

Once I see games like that at -3 it scares me.

Iā€™d have taken that as a compliment.

Tough to tell the nature of it online, maybe I misread it. I also might be confusing posters on here which led me to think it wasnā€™t meant as a good natured joke.

I might play minny after looking into it more but probably staying away. Had some slight counter line movement too.

I didnā€™t mean it as a shot. You may be the only person on the planet betting Furman and Hofstra basketball. That is a true hardcore. I couldnā€™t begin to tell you one damn thing about Furman or Hofstra basketball, and you are throwing down coin on their games.

1 Like

All good, I thought you were another poster I donā€™t love so I took it wrong.i thought about it after and was like man that might not even be him actually.

Michigan over 67 points tonight? Theyā€™ve gone over 70 every game and 79 or more in five out of seven. Louisville gave up 76 to Miami and 74 to Akron. What am I missing there?

2 Likes

Duke +6.5
Indiana -1.5
Iowa +4.5