Thanks for the ride this year

It was really fun covering this team and building this community. Excited about how much we’ve grown and for anyone new, know that we don’t go anywhere in the spring or summer.

Should be an eventful offseason.

Thanks for the support all year!

72 Likes

Thank you Dylan! Awesome coverage from you and your team all year! Worth every penny and then some.

6 Likes

Appreciate it Dylan, great first year on the site and can’t wait for the many to come!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the off-season coverage for what the next season team would look like! We still have that PG transfer portal to deal with to replace Mike Smith.

2 Likes

Feels like the site has grown a ton in the last year. My favorite online community by far and worth every penny. Hope it’s been successful for you and continues to be successful. Have a good month off with your wife(fiancé?)

13 Likes

I hope cbbguide gave a little boost to help make more league wise and beyond content next year!

2 Likes

Great job this year. There are so many programs with nothing like this that just devotes all their resources to one sport and does an exceptional job with it. We are lucky to have this place.

5 Likes

Thanks for all the great content. Sad to have such a remarkable year end in such a stupid way. Oh well.

6 Likes

Thank you and your team, Dylan. So much top notch content and honestly, so much great discussion in various threads from everyone in the community. I usually duck out of the forum for the off-season, but that may change this year. I’ll probably be tired of watching the Tigers by late April anyway.

6 Likes

Thanks for the good year, Dylan. Watching the spirit and physical prowess of this team on the court and then studying the comments by your stable of young writers did my heart and mind a lot of good.

Lastly: deep thanks to the fans who write regularly. You all are quick, clever, insightful, and funny. Every night I chuckled.

Be well,
AZkid

18 Likes

Thanks Dylan! We’re hanging a banner. The future looks bright. UMHoops is the best. Looking forward to the off-season coverage.

5 Likes

This was a very special Michigan basketball team to follow and cheer for. Despite the outcome tonight, their accomplishments are very much worth celebrating. And I speak for myself but I imagine many on the board feel likewise, but this site and the work you all do (certainly Dylan but also Ethan, Theo, Gibson, Tony, Kent, etc.) have become an integral part of my Michigan fandom. That’s a credit to the writers here but also the broader community which is just fantastic. Thank you Dylan, and thanks to you all for being a genuinely sane, fun, and informative (but still absolutely crazy in all the best ways) little corner of the internet.

8 Likes

the big question is who comes back? yes we have a stacked class coming in but are any of wagner, brown or smith coming back? what about hunter?

Thanks Dylan, always enjoyed the site and the community and especially so this year.

2 Likes

Have you not seen the transfer portal? :wink:

But the hope for the wife and I is to get at least a little vacation in after we get our second shot.

13 Likes

Kudos to you and the staff for a great job. The coverage was awesome and i’ve felt so much more engaged in the details of the games armed with your analysis. Hope you are able to take some real time away, though the transfer portal, looming decisions on covid year and nba will probably not look kindly on that time :slight_smile:

Go Blue!

5 Likes

Thank you Dylan and all the writers for so many well-researched articles that helped peel back the layers of this Michigan team. I am sorry things stopped short of the FF because you were all hitting an editorial peak. Regardless, that’s what the off-season is for. All the best and Go Blue.

3 Likes

Thanks Dylan and everyone else at UMHoops! Always sad when the season comes to an end but looking forward to what looks to be an exciting future for Michigan Basketball!

2 Likes

Thanks to all, really enjoyed this season !

1 Like

This season has been wonderful to watch. It stinks that it has to end. Thank you for all the insightful content Dylan. I don’t think I’ve seen a more detailed site and it seems to get better every year.

1 Like