Televised High School Hoops

Game-winning shot + locks down TyTy on the final possession

3 Likes

Look at that final and Houstan with the winning bucket it seems. So apparently we needed him in the Elite Eight.

While I was joking, I do believe that with Livers, who Houstan Iā€™d similar to, he would have had the final shotā€¦not that we would have needed it since we probably have the lead if he had played. Sighā€¦

2 Likes

is Chet about to commit at halftime of this Montverde-Sunrise game?

Thanks for posting this. I had been on a hike earlier, came in for lunch and totally forgot this game was on. Is Caleb shooting it better today than he did yesterday?

Yes. I wouldnā€™t say he is on fire but he has made two 3s in the first half and played some smashing defense.

2 Likes

Kennedy Chandler is so spicy. Glad heā€™s not headed to the B1G

Have to say I am blown away by Houstanā€™s stamina. He hasnā€™t sat all day and they have him switching and closing out on every defensive possession

1 Like

Woo, that Duren oop over Chandlerā€¦

Jaden Akins is going to be a big problem

3 Likes

Did yā€™all see Caleb put it on the floor for a couple of dribbles and take it to the hole for two?!?

3 Likes

Kid is really, really, REALLY good!

Edit: Talkinā€™ about Kennedy Chandler here.

1 Like

OK, here comes Sunrise!

Edit:. Houston for THREEEEE!

2 Likes

Caleb shuts the door with a 3

2 Likes

Caleb is incredible. My friend made the Klay Thompson comparison and I think thatā€™s pretty spot on

1 Like

He reminds me of Cameron Johnson

1 Like

If Johns comes back, Houstan (and Williams) figure to play a lot at the three. I think heā€™ll have trouble staying in front of some at that position, but also think Michigan can just overwhelm teams with size.

1 Like

over/under on Caleb Houstan ā€œdaggerā€ 3-pointers next year? Setting it at 3.5 :joy:

If he comes back, Williams will play the 4 for another team