Televised High School Hoops

Figured with all the recruits being targeted by Michigan or committed (Frankie, Moussa, and Caleb) who play on the national scene this would be a useful thread.
IMG played last night and live streamed their game:

7 Likes

Good idea for a thread.

2 Likes

Isaiah Barnes on Simeon

4 Likes

Hmmmm now I want Chipotle.

3 Likes

I gotta give a shout out to Milton, a local to me Atlanta area public school. The only public school in that tournament. And even Pace Academy in Atlanta that doesn’t have a “national” team like the others do, and no boarding students.

1 Like

Hey I don’t see Yipsi Prep on that bracket. What happened Mr. Bates?:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

As we turn the page to next year… good starting point.

2 Likes

a lot of people projecting johns a the starting 4 but its going be tough to keep diabate off the court

1 Like

I am projecting Johns as the starting four, but my, oh my, Diabate is lookin’ SO good. You’re right, it will be tough to keep him off the floor. Fortunately, I think he can play both the four and the five. Is 18-20 minutes enough? Boy…I don’t know. He’s good!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Moussa is gonna be a beast next year him and Hunter in the high low

3 Likes

Moussa will provide rim protection that Michigan haven’t had since Udoh.

4 Likes

In that last clip, looks like he’s guarding OSU’s guard recruit and staying in front of him.

1 Like

I’ll admit that Hunter broke all of my expectations for freshmen bigs when he showed he was a 30mpg guy and a focal point of the team. I had him at 20mpg building to a McGary-like late-season surge.

So my instincts say that Diabate at 20mpg split between the 4 and 5 (assuming Johns stays and Houstan plays mostly the 3) would be about right for a talented but somewhat raw prospect. Yet thanks to Hunter maybe I should be assuming he’s closer to 30mpg and starting at the 4…

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!

1 Like
4 Likes