Televised High School Hoops

He left to go to Coronado

1 Like

I really like Nembhard and I love Duren!

man oh man is Duren a beast. if this dude plays in college he will kill people

1 Like

He is just a man among boys!

1 Like

he looks like Prime Webber

1 Like

btw, are there any montverde stats for Caleb from this year? I know he had eye popping 3PT shooting last year (when he was surrounded by a lot of high major/nba talent), so curious how it went this year but didnā€™t see any in the recruiting posts (maybe not enough games to gather?).

Do yā€™all like Ty Ty? I do, the kid does so much from the PG position and heā€™s a flat out winner!

1 Like

very much, but I am guarding myself against liking him too much in case he ends up at Illinois

1 Like

I KNOW! Characters

Houstan is automatic

1 Like

Iā€™m obviously pleased the 7 footer for AZ Compass is OK, but youā€™d have thought the kid would be going immediately in for emergency knee surgery there for a bit at the end of the first half, had to be carried off the floor and now heā€™s out there running up down, jumping, blocking shots like nothinā€™ happened. Again, glad heā€™s OK, but I sure didnā€™t think weā€™d see him in the second halfā€¦at all.

1 Like

so the TV announcer keeps pronouncing it ā€œHoustonā€ like the city. Is that right? I thought it was actually something else. Maybe I was overthinking

It is pronounced like the city, not the street in NY (How-ston), if thatā€™s what you were thinking it might be.

2 Likes

yes, that was it. thanks

TyTy is a walking bucket. Please go to Kansas Mr. TyTy

2 Likes

REALLY tough game for Caleb Houston.

Also, itā€™s not spelled like the city, but the last two letters are ā€œanā€ which sounds like it could have been part of what you remembered as different from the city as well.

Now I see why Jalen Duren gets the Webber comparison after that block :joy:

1 Like

really nice pass by Houstan, no bucket though

1 Like

Putback by Caleb! Potential game winner perhaps?

2 Likes