Televised High School Hoops

Yeah Caleb is gonna be real good next year. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Houstan at 6/7 on twos is wonderful to see

2 Likes

He almost had a nice posterizing dunk too but he got fouled

1 Like

Caleb Foster was incredible. I know at one time he had hit his first seven shots! Talented kid!

And Caleb Houston was…the player of the game!

1 Like

Jett Howard has hit a pair of threes early in the second half and Diabate is playing well too with 7 points since halftime. I didn’t catch the first half.

1 Like

Diabate had perhaps the fastest close out I have ever seen someone of his height make on a 3 point attempt and then he immediately got out on the break. Ended up making a layup with no dribbles catching the pass outside the 3 point arc.

Stunningly athletic prospect

I always feel like I’m left wanting to see more when I watch Bradley play given his #1 PG ranking. He could really use an outside shot. Guessing he’ll add more to his game this offseason.

Diabate with a moving screen. Already a fan of the podcast :wink:

3 Likes

He is kinda taking over the game here in the fourth quarter. Amazing how strong he is attacking the rim.

1 Like

Yeah, I picked a great time to make that comment as he started getting aggressive and making plays

I’m stunned that he hasn’t been projected anywhere in the 1st round in the NBA draft. He’s an easy one and done prospect. Will offer PF/C versatility in terms of defensive switchability.

I must have jinxed IMG. I started watching at 5:49 over and the next 5:30 Sunrise out scored them 19-1. Kennedy Chandler…just…took…over!

In 2022 mocks that I’ve seen, Diabate goes in the 1st round.

You mean projected in 2022? Obviously he’s not eligible this year.

I think part of the reason why he’s not cemented as a future lottery pick top-5 player overall in this class is just the nature of both the pandemic and of his development. He was a pretty raw athlete a year ago and has really worked to improve his game. Plus the pandemic has robbed everyone of a normal year of evaluations. Even being at IMG he’s not had a normal amount of exposure to recruits with scouts, recruiting services, matching up with other players, etc.

Probably doesn’t mean much but it would’ve been cool to see Caleb and Moussa play against another in their final high school game and then play together at their first game in college

I thought Jett looked both stronger and more comfortable handling the ball than he did a few months ago.

And his jumper is obviously very nice.

1 Like

What mocks? The only one I’ve seen is Givony’s that didn’t have him. Then again that mock had Franz and Joey Hauser going in the 2nd round… since Moussa is somewhat of a late riser in a way it might be til this summer when the mocks catch up to the latest intel on him

This one has Caleb 12 and Moussa 19 2022 NBA Mock Draft - NBA Draft Room

but like I said, I feel like its somewhat of a guessing game this early

idk who this guy is and if he knows anything, but he has Caleb and Moussa both in the top 5 hahahaha. But that is kind of ridiculous. And it’s like those two dudes, Bediako, and a bunch of international guys.

Also this one is really old but when I search for 2022 NBA Mocks, it’s like the 4th result on google.

is Frankie on this AZ Compass team?