Starting 5 in exhibition opener against Le Moyne?

Give that Irvin is still recovering, I think that DJ will start if not Chatman.
Walton
Levert
Dawkins
Wilson
Doyle

Albrecht (Most likely will be limited)/Dakich Walton/MAAR LeVert/Robinson Dawkins/Wilson/Chatman/Wagner Doyle/Donnal
I'm sure Dakich is a great kid and teammate, but in no way, shape, or form should he be getting minutes when the coaches have to piece together the puzzle that is this team.
I am just talking about the exhibition game. There is no way he gets minutes unless it is in useless time or what happened last year (knock on wood).

I still have a very hard time believing that Beilein is ready to play two bigs at once, especially once Irvin is back. I think he’s start the better of Doyle/Wilson at the 5 and sub the other one, with Donnal or Wagner getting minutes in garbage time or if there’s foul trouble. Not that we’ll be able to tell all that much from the exhibition…he may use all kinds of weird lineups for that game…but once things get serious, he’ll revert to his usual pattern.

Albrecht (Most likely will be limited)/Dakich Walton/MAAR LeVert/Robinson Dawkins/Wilson/Chatman/Wagner Doyle/Donnal
I'm sure Dakich is a great kid and teammate, but in no way, shape, or form should he be getting minutes when the coaches have to piece together the puzzle that is this team.
I am just talking about the exhibition game. There is no way he gets minutes unless it is in useless time or what happened last year (knock on wood).
My point is the coaches have to use this exhibition game to gather data about their rotation. Playing Dakich would take away that data-gathering opportunity.

I think the point will come where Robinson has his sea legs and confidence, and if he is spelling Wilson at the 4 spot, my goodness that may be a powerful combo. If Donnal is TRULY pushing Doyle (and Moritz can come when the opponent tires and wreak total havoc!) then that is also nothing but good news.

Must say that I am also at a point in the slow maturation of my hatred for MSU (nothing personal! just. . . like fine wine!) that I would be willing to lose to a couple of less-important teams along the way and pound the peewhillickers out of Izzo & Co. at home and away.

We shouldn’t think of Wilson at the 4 being two bigs. Wilson was recruited as a wing and if he is capable of shooting the 3 he should get minutes at the 4 and this will bring opportunities we never had with our defense

Front page news relevant to this thread… Spike will play, Zak will not play tomorrow.

We have our answer… Kam Chatman http://www.umhoops.com/2015/11/06/exhibition-le-moyne-at-michigan-open-thread/#comment-2346707659

Donnal starting was a surprise to me. Hats off to the young man.