Report: Michigan to face Arkansas in 2024 Jimmy V Classic

Love Michigan games at the Garden!

3 Likes

https://espnevents.com/jimmy-v-classic/tickets/

Thank you for your interest in the Jimmy V Classic Presented by Corona. The 2024 event will be played at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, December 11. Matchups and ticket information will be announced at a later date.

So Dec 11th in NYC, Dec 18th in CLT.

2 Likes

With the Coleman Hawkins addition, Michigan still opens as a bucket favorite?

Excited about this but I’m afraid we’re looking at two seasons in a row with nary an interesting non conference game in Ann Arbor. I sure wish we’d schedule an interesting home and home like Illinois did with Bama.

Awesome, the schedule is starting to come together in a good way for the Wolverines !! Go Blue!!

1 Like

Yep. Barclays and MSG last two years were almost oddly weak crowds. I remember Hunter doing everything he could trying to hype up folks at Barclays when we were killing Pitt or made the few-and-far between mini-spurts against ASU. And the fans just were giving nothing across the board (from any team in the event too).

St. Johns last year with Dug and Nimari going crazy we were freaking out in the crowd and were shocked there was absolutely zero juice around us in the building.

Hoping this Arkansas game is a classic

Dylan -
With Michigans schedule and the current roster - especially if they land Watkins - do you see Michigan making the AP top 25 at any point next season?

1 Like