Recruiting Roundup: New 2020 targets emerging, visits & workouts

1 Like

Also looks like Jalen Wilson is at 36 and Cole Bajema at 100 in updated Rivals rankings.

https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2019

I really like how the recruiting of top talent has emerged under JB and the current assistants. It shows to the fans also with the best advanced ticket sales since 2001?

Joe Girard fell out of the Rivals 150. Apparently he did not have a very good summer, and it may be good fortune that he has held off committing.

Yep. I was never a huge fan of his game and think Bajema is a much better fit.

5 Likes

Without a doubt.

Like i said in July. Literally every single Division One coach I chatted with said he was wildly overrated because of the hype. Most of them were questioning if he was even good enough to play for them right away (MAC, Horizon, etc). Outside of shooting, he really wasn’t great at anything. A 6’1, undersized shooting guard. And even the 3 point numbers were not great this past EYBL season. Hopefully he finds a good fit wherever he ends up. My guess is Boston College, Penn State or Syracuse, although Jim Boeheim’s boy is a 6’5 shooter and he’s a 2019 at Brewster so maybe Girard won’t go to Syracuse.