Recruiting Roundup: Josh Christopher nearing decision; new offers

3 Likes

This is the hard hitting analysis I can only get from UMHoops

36 Likes

Isaiah Todd would not jump ship after helping recruit Christopher and Brown so hard. Coming soon to the U of M Crisler Center “Mr Showtime” JOSH CHRISTOPHER. :wink:

1 Like

Do we know Todd is recruiting Brown hard? I know Todd and JC talk, I know JC and Brown talk, but I haven’t seen much linking Todd and Brown.

Sam Webb had Greg Brown Sr on his podcast last week and that dad talked about it and stated Todd and his son would compliment each other well.

Yeah I saw that GB thought the two of them could play together. I just haven’t heard that Todd is actively recruiting GB. I’ve been curious about that because I wasn’t sure how Todd felt about possibly bringing in another top 10 guy at his position. I know GB has no issue playing with Todd, but didn’t know if the feeing was mutual.

Cool to see Dickinson and Williams together there. Also maybe we continue the every other player in that back row trend and get Keels too. They certainly have some AAU chemistry.

2 Likes

Gotta be excited about bringing a winner into this program who can hopefully help uphold the standards and desire to compete at a high level that Zavier has put in place around here

4 Likes

Wow for Juwan’s prowess on the recruiting trail. Wow for Dylan’s talent.

2 Likes
3 Likes