Purdue Game Rescheduled For Feb 10th at 9:00PM

5 Likes

Purdue has a game on the 10th against Illinois, so not sure when that one is rescheduled to

Looks like the Purdue/Illinois game was moved to the 8th.

2 Likes

Michigan making other teams move games. Love it

14 Likes

So 3 games in 5 days: @PSU, Purdue, OSU

Purdue will have Michigan home and away with Illinois at home sandwiched in the middle

Brutal stretch for both teams. Stretch it out 7 days and @Purdue, @PSU, Purdue, OSU.

1 Like

2-2 would be fine with me

2 Likes

Looking at the schedules it seems like the MSU game will be on March 1st, although I’m guessing that they’ll wait on scheduling it in the event that other games get canceled and things have to move around.

2 Likes

I’m too old for these 9 PM tips, unless they’re preparing me for Michigan going out west in the tourney

6 Likes

I don’t mind it because the kids are already in bed. Last night, when Houstan drained that 3 off Faulds’ pass, I was so loud my 13-year-old jumped in his seat. Kid was just trying to do his homework…

8 Likes

I can handle the 9 pm games when watching from home, but they are brutal when I attend a game.

2 Likes

If it’s a thrilling finish (ex. Jordan Poole), then I can’t go to sleep immediately and I’m useless the next day (especially since I’m distracted by game recaps and videos).

5 Likes

Very true. But look – you have to put the team first. Not work or productivity or your family or any of that trivial stuff. Focus on what matters.

12 Likes

Same. Get out at 11 at the earliest, drive home, and then I still have to wind down from being at a sports event. I’m lucky if I’m asleep by 1. It’s brutal for in stadium fans.

8 Likes

6:30-7:00 tips are tough for me too- game ends right around when we are trying to put down my 15 month old and last night he went to bed late for sure. If its a blowout either way, I don’t mind DVR, but I couldn’t stop watching whatever THAT was.

2 Likes

Wonder if a similar 3-team shuffle will happen with MSU by also moving Iowa. MSU@UM 2-17 and move the UM@Iowa game to 2-19 (who then also hosts MSU on the 22nd)

I really think that MSU game slots in quite nicely on 3/1.

2 Likes

Yeah, March 1st fits in MSU and UM schedule but I’m sure they are also waiting to see if other games are postponed.

3 Likes

Couldn’t have happened to a more upstanding and gracious program either

1 Like