2022-23 schedule finalized after Big Ten schedule reveal

3 Likes

Road games at Wisconsin, Rutgers, Illinois and Indiana within the final 6 games of the season. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I believe it was speculated we’d only have 1 December B1G game cause of London

2 Likes

How many games do you think you’ll attend in person this year?

• How many games do you think you’ll attend in person this year/
  • 2-3
  • 4-5
  • 5+
  • 10+

0 voters

(I went with 2-3. The game at LCA, Virginia and maybe CMU.)

Apologies, for messing up the formatting

looks like 0-20

2 Likes

I wish I could bet MSU over 15.5 losses this season. This is an insane schedule.

1 Like

Is it normal to put the Final Four on your schedule?

I’m surprised they called it “March.”

2 Likes

Yeah, it is.

2 Likes

Playing at Minnesota 4 days after playing in London seems like the trap of all trap games. I really hate this London thing

3 Likes

Can’t believe the Big Ten is making Michigan go on the road 4 days after London. At least make it a home game

3 Likes

Don’t like that backloaded last few weeks of the season.

2 Likes

I mean what are the odds they start 0-5 or 0-6? That’s an absolutely insane start

1 Like

Agree with this. That’s about the worst draw imaginable for the coming back from London game imo. A shitty opponent in a tough arena to win in…

February 14. I’m so locked in. Go time.

I don’t think it’s that bad. Obviously time change they should still be back in Ann Arbor by early afternoon Monday.

Wow…we’re going to know 8 games into the season if MSU is a contender or on their way to the NIT. Those first 7-8 games are BRUTAL. They get a nice 6-game stretch before they play us, but wow.

Gonzaga (neutral)
Kentucky (neutral)
Villanova (home)
Alabama (neutral)
UConn/Oregon (neutral)
PKI third game (neutral)
Notre Dame (away)
Wisconsin (away)
Illinois (away)
Indiana (away)
Purdue (away)
Ohio State (away)
Michigan (away)
Iowa (away)

I’d be shocked if they don’t lose 10+ of these 14 games.

15 homes games on top of this including non-cupcakes in Michigan, Indiana, Iowa, Purdue, Rutgers, Ohio State.

There’s 20+ games they’re gonna be pickem or worse in on the schedule.

1 Like

Someone is motivated for that Valentine’s Day clash

8 Likes

Sorry to say zero. Since I’m 75 yrs old and can’t deal with distance traveling or big crowds any more because of mental health issues. However my grandson will go to a couple games. I’ll take credit for his going.:thinking::wink::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like