NIT Open Thread / Questions

That would be a hard no

1 Like

I was occupied during Saturday’s game so all I could do was check the score periodically, until the final minute wherein I slipped away to watch the final minute of us putting away a hard fought short handed road win. So no.

2 Likes

so YOU’RE the one

we need to elect an honorary @diesmitty every game who is the new reason for the curse. that person is not allowed to watch the next game

2 Likes

Jelly Walker with a nice pass to set up an oop to put UAB up four. Go Blazers.

Jelly Walker showing how you finish off a game at Memorial.

@umhoops staying on to watch DDJ?

This might be the most hype NIT game I’ve ever seen.

ESPN rolled out some guys out of the local bar to call this one.

1 Like

Yeah, probably the happiest group of fans to ever attend an NIT game.

I wanted to make a name for myself on this board but this wasn’t how I imagined!

2 Likes

you have many names! including “guy I confuse with @Slyboogie due to your names.” one of you needs a memorable avatar

No that’s definitely me that can’t watch the games. There were some bizarre games like the Nebraska game where I literally turned it on with Michigan having a huge lead then seeing Nebraska immediately cut it to like 6 points, walked away from the TV and Michigan was up by 16 again. It was getting bizarre for awhile even though I’m pretty sure there is no mythical force that is cruelly trying to deny me the ability to enjoy Michigna basketball :rofl:

I have decided this was only true for this season. next season you are freed from the curse. watch michigan basketball next year without concern!

2 Likes

User name checks out.

2 Likes