Nik Stauskas

…deserves his own thread haha. 5 games in (two against good teams) and he’s averaging:

20 ppg
52% from 3
4 Reb. 2-1 Asst/TO ratio
a few thunder dunks

Insane. Hope he stays all 4 years…

Would like to see more pick and roll with Nik & Mitch. We went to it a few times in the second half and it was successful from what I can recall.

Stauskas is legit as an offensive player, he can shoot, dribble, pass, has good balance and improved athleticism. The only thing he really lacks is change of direction with his footwork. Really like his game right now, seems like he is in total control.

The fact that Beilein called a P&R with Nik+Mitch when the game was on the line tells you that he feels the same way about that IMO.

The only thing he really lacks is change of direction with his footwork. Really like his game right now, seems like he is in total control.

This is far more evident with this team than last year’s team (at least for me). That said, he is the perfect player to be the go to guy for Michigan right now. More P&R with Mitch as he rounds back into form and they get more practice time together could be really something special.

My thoughts:

B1G POY

I could seriously watch that gif all day.