Nik Stauskas combine measurements

Nik Stauskas measured 6-foot-6.5 with shoes.
6-foot-5.25 without shoes.
6-foot-7.75 wing span.
8-foot-6 standing reach
206.9 pounds
12.10% body fat

Chad Ford
‏@chadfordinsider
Glenn Robinson III measured 6.7.5" in socks and 6’ 8.75" in shoes. He has a 6’ 10" wing and an 8’ 4.5" reach. Weighed 211 pounds.

DX has it as
2014 NBA Draft Combine 6’ 5.5" 6’ 6.78" 211 6’ 10" 8’ 4.5"

Ford’s numbers can’t be right can they? 6-9???

Nevermind

DX has it correct

I think you mean 12.10 body fat, not BMI. He’d be in the hospital with a BMI that low.

How can Glenn’s wingspan be 3 inches longer, but his reach 2 inches shorter (than Nik)? Aren’t they basically testing the same thing?

I think you mean 12.10 body fat, not BMI. He'd be in the hospital with a BMI that low.

Yep. Read it off an ESPN TV graphic which was apparently incorrect. Stauskas graded out worse than most in % body fat.

I think you mean 12.10 body fat, not BMI. He'd be in the hospital with a BMI that low.

How can Glenn’s wingspan be 3 inches longer, but his reach 2 inches shorter (than Nik)? Aren’t they basically testing the same thing?

Narrow shoulders

How can Glenn's wingspan be 3 inches longer, but his reach 2 inches shorter (than Nik)? Aren't they basically testing the same thing?

Broader shoulders?

Ha! Looks like guestavo and I were answering at the same time.

Interesting. GRIII is taller than Nik by a quarter of inch, and have a 2’25 inch longer wing span, yet a shorter vertical reach. Nik must have a higher shoulder and a shorter neck and heck.

Nik’s body fat % is surprising. Didn’t expect it to be that high. GR3’s was 0%, which isn’t surprising but still darn impressive.

Harris measured 6’ 2.5" without shoes. Not surprising to me. Must have 2"+ insoles to get to that 6’5" mark.