NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Facts. Houston’s huge. Only a few miles from UH

Ayala talking to the opposing bench? Very interesting

6 Likes

I assume Dan Hurley will be talking to the Big Ten office about it.

3 Likes

Keep an eye on this situation because VCU played St Bonaventure 6 days ago for the A10 tournament title. According to this thread, both VCU and St Bonaventure shared the same hotel in Dayton, Ohio along with the A10 refs that officiated the game and the general public and multiple people were spotted not wearing masks. Since LSU played St Bonaventure Saturday afternoon in Bloomington, there is a chance that the Bonnies may have transmit the virus to them. I expect that LSU will be tested between now and Monday however, there are rumblings that LSU believes their season is done due to the exposure. Obviously, it would be unfortunate not to play LSU Monday if a positive case pops up for the Tigers, but hopefully it won’t come down to that

Monday 7 pm at Lucas Oil Stadium on CBS

Where are you hearing these rumblings???

1 Like

The fact that St. Bonaventure shared a hotel with people who later tested positive doesn’t necessarily mean that they also contracted the virus. They apparently tested negative all week. I think the NCAA should probably ask them to get tested again today just to be safe. At this point it’s been a week since they played VCU, so probably anyone who would have it would test positive by now.

1 Like

There was some chatter on the boards about this, but nothing confirmed at this point

That is true