NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

Where’s the rest of #20’s shorts? Poor guy should get a refund, the maker apparently ran out of fabric and decided to leave the shorts 4” too short.

Juwan needs to use the press conference Phil Jackson style to bully the next set of refs to get some dern calls.

11 Likes

The Jordan Poole influence is alive and well

1 Like

Call that a flagrant, he hit Mike up high because Mike is short.

9 Likes

So why haven’t we adjusted and started playing the same way (drive to basket and draw fouls)?

2 Likes

I’d be a little surprised if he says anything, but we will see.

They had chances to shut down runs and they didn’t. I can’t stress enough that this is the worst team in the tournament. The B team should be able to stretch the lead against them.

It’s fine I get that they were not playing their hardest and getting beat but regardless the 16 seed was in a position where they were down 12 and had 2 FTs and the ball. Whatever the reason it shouldn’t have come to that.

Either way we won, no sense in debating at this point!

1 Like

Is TSU really going to foul, down 14 with 17 seconds left?

Johnny Jones, you’re better than this.

3 Likes

They did. Flagrantly.

2 Likes

a tournament win is a tournament win. #SurviveandAdvance

4 Likes

Michigan plays like today they will lose to LSU!!

4 Likes

Jeez, some of you guys are some real doomers.

21 Likes

Because they got a lot of pity calls, quite frankly.

1 Like

Seems like from the slanted officiating, Michigan would get no call or get tagged with an offensive foul.

2 Likes

Because they are packing the paint and playing 3 point defense like Iowa, daring Michigan to shoot.

Lol. People need to relax.

16 Likes

I’ve got LSU by a final of 106-45

26 Likes

They are tucked into the leg of his underwear. Not a good look.

1 Like

If Twill and Zeb play double digit minutes on Monday it’s likely that we are blowing out LSU.

1 Like

I can get being more worried about LSU after a lethargic game, but even with his wonky rotations, I can’t imagine Juwan is bringing in Zeb and TWill 5 minutes into the game and giving them so much run. That alone will probably help

2 Likes