NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

There’s the TSU we know and love

1 seeds not competing with intensity still shouldn’t get outplayed by 16 seeds over long stretches.

1 Like

I thought Dickinson was supposed to benefit from NCAA tournament officiating… this was ridiculous.

4 Likes

Said that above, totally agree man

When Franz doesn’t hesitate, good things happen

5 Likes

The defending National Champions were losing to a 16 seed after the first half of their opening game.

4 Likes

That contact wasn’t excessive, and it was to his chest. The guy threw his head back – it was basically a flop.

1 Like

Garza will get all the calls. Emmert can’t have his cash cow going out early.

1 Like

Having been subjected to many many replays Brad Davison doing the same thing…

2 Likes

Davis pushed in the back on that rebound, no call.

3 Likes

And that shove against Davis isn’t a foul? Just frustrating for the inconsistency

6 Likes

Davis collects fouls like black pants collect cat hair

6 Likes

Pretty much every drive to the basket they’ve taken this half has resulted in a foul call. This is just trash.

3 Likes

Insane. Davis barely touched him and he gets an and one.

4 Likes

What is all this talk about his elbow!?!?! His elbow IS UNDER THE DEFENDERS ARMPIT. It is legitimately a bad call. I don’t know how you can call this. At all.

6 Likes

Well that’s why you get a one seed. Horrible whistle and lackluster performance and here we are skating to round 2. Hope we bring it Monday, I am officially terrified of LSU.

According to Davis he just got his fifth foul of the year.

Correct, I noticed that too. He “hit” him with his bicep.

1 Like

Trash game. Infuriating in every way imaginable.

It’s easy to “absorb contact well” when there’s no actual contact. I’m not sure Davis actually touched him.

3 Likes