NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

What are these guys talking about?? That’s a basketball play? The guy is in his cylinder. The guy is short and that’s it.

3 Likes

Shocking another horrible call

1 Like

This is absurd.

1 Like

Incredible. That is not a flagrant

2 Likes

Ball don’t lie.

2 Likes

Good Lord, that wasn’t even a foul, let alone some sort of excessive contact.

2 Likes

Ball don’t lie.

1 Like

Their intensity wouldn’t be in question if they weren’t up 24…the coaches wouldn’t have put some of the lineups in that lead to some of the loss of the lead. Franz’s scoring might be the biggest issue to actually be concerned about

1 Like

Ball don’t fing lie

So the key is put a small guy down low against Hunter and draw a flagrant 2 every time.

4 Likes

Franz is checked out, though. Missed a few 3s and has been not Franz since.

1 Like

Ball don’t lie!

Not sure it’s the exact same guy, but I will point out that the UM-Villanova championship game went completely sideways when we got a bunch of bizarre foul calls on Brunson. This is the worst officiated game I’ve seen this year between any 2 teams.

1 Like

Someone needs to investigate the officiating. This is crazy

I think Hunter and Franz complaining every game causes refs to call games against us and has a tangible negative effect on winning.

4 Likes

Yes! God we needed Franz to see that. :pray:

Huge play for next game.

3 Likes

It’s got to be Flagrant 1. But the problem is guys just pushing against Hunter when he has the ball. Call the 1st foul against the smaller physical defenders

2 Likes

Kofi and Garza are screwed if they call that all ncaa tourney

9 Likes

These refs don’t know Michigan

Never once Dickinson could draw a hookandhold. Many declined opportunities to call that one. This is some serious BS.

4 Likes