NCAA 2021: Michigan vs. Texas Southern Open Thread

I am played out on Chas Barkley.

2 Likes

I don’t really see it as a huge issue in that first half. Chaundee two fouls led to some of it. It is a 1-16 game and there are way more paths to needing to play the bench in the NCAA Tournament without Livers.

This is the last chance to get guys any reps.

7 Likes

Great, 100,000 Bama fans have a new annoying ringtone, and 1999 wants its behaviors back.

1 Like

Or just play defense without fouling, something Franz is terrific at doing. If we can entice the opponent to idiotically decide attacking Franz is their best offense that would be great.

Yeah, I already said I don’t care about the rotations for this game.

In a world where bad calls don’t exist?

3 Likes

Trey’s block was clean!

4 Likes

He and Kenny have gained some ground on Vitale. All three of those guys could be replaced by bobblehead versions without degrading the quality of programming.

2 Likes

No, in this world where bad calls do exist and Wagner averages 2.7 fouls per 40 minutes.

not when you’re 1-13

I admit, I’m enjoying the Mike Tyson lemonade commercials. It doesn’t make me want to purchase their product, but I like the wit.

1 Like

Dude scored 2,000 points in high school, he’s capable.

2 Likes

Franz seems to pick up dumb reach fouls, and then gets a bad whistle to start his descent into emo-drunk phase. I thought he got away with a reach that wouldve been called by B1G refs who know his tendencies. Very few of his reach calls would be made in the League

2 Likes

Fun fact: You can start at Texas Southern (in Houston), drive south/southwest for 350 miles, and still be in Texas.

7 Likes

Yeah I don’t really think of Houston as “South Texas”. Aren’t they East Texas?

1 Like

Anyone have the fouls. I think it should always be on the TV screen whenever a player fouls.

1 Like

Agreed – Houston is East Texas, or just Bayou Country.

1 Like

Aren’t there places in Texas that are closer to like San Fransisco than other parts of Texas?

1 Like

12 fouls on TSU, 8 fouls on Michigan.

Chaundee and Austin have two fouls.

Nicholas (3), Brigham (2), Weathers (2) and Walker (2) in foul trouble for TSU.

4 Likes

That’s what keeps my sister and her kids from making a trip to Big Bend, which is all I want to do in that state.

1 Like