NCAA 2019: Michigan vs. Texas Tech Preview

I remember the genuine fear I had going into that game, and it took less than 5 minutes to be supremely confident. Not expecting that tonight, but would be thrilled to be wrong.

Yeah, tonight will not play out that way. It was clear after just a few minutes that TAMU could not guard Michigan.

Man is this day going by slow. Iā€™m watching some baseball but I hate these late tip offs. I just feel the M d will be great tonight and the shots on o are going to fall.

3 Likes

Weā€™re headed down the ramp towards the business end of the wood chipper, boys. Still time to get your affairs in order.

2 Likes

2 down 4 to go!! These Michigan teams are built for the big danceā€¦always a tough draw!

Line keeps melting UM -2 ā€¦-1.5ā€¦-1

You donā€™t like our chances?

Should be a great game tonight. I think if Michigan is to win canā€™t have their typical 3-5 minute drought verse this defense. Also think with all their length will be tough to score alot in paint need Poole,Livers, and Iggy to shoot well from three and if Simpson or Teske can hit a couple threes think Michigan will win Teske has a game where he gets 2 or 3 from deep to go where he has in a few games like at Minnesota UM would be tough to beat if he plays well offensly canā€™t have Simpson and Teske be ineffective verse this defense or Michigan is in trouble. Go Blue move onto to the Elite 8!!

I go fetal this time of year. My hands are shaking so Iā€™m sorry for any typos.

1 Like

Lol, I feel ya manā€¦I got a case of the nerves real bad. Even though many are touting a defensive game, Iā€™d really love the offense to catch fire for onceā€¦itā€™s been a long time since the O lit it up, they are over due imo.

Fixed this for you.

Iā€™m glad there can be humor on a day like this. I did notice that the sun came up today. The world didnā€™t come to an end. We will have a LOT better days/nights than we had last night. I really do hope you were being humorous, 'cause sometimes thatā€™s the best remedy.

As for being disappointed, I feel much worse for the kids than I do for myself. They are the ones who are truly hurting, and that will sting for a while. Theyā€™ll have that empty feeling for a while. But they will recover. It will make them stronger. There will be better days ahead for them. The sun really IS shining brightly on Michigan Basketball, even though it feels so gloomy today.

4 Likes

I feel far worse for myself over this loss than I do anyone else. Thatā€™s just how Iā€™m wired. We can talk about the players, coaches, their families, etc., but I have to live with myself and my personal feelings both day and night. The hurt starts here and it ends here. I hope these players understand that and work hard this summer to improve their chances of making me feel better this time next year. Iā€™m just being honest.

2 Likes

Absolutely. :grin: Much better emotional state than I was in last night, when I was ready to tear someoneā€™s head off.

1 Like

Yeah, me too. Iā€™m devastated. This loss is going to ruin my life. Seriously, Iā€™m just depressed. Donā€™t know if I can go on. How could these kids do this to me?!? Oh, woe is me.

Now that, my friends, was my attempt at being facetious.

2 Likes

Iā€™m generally pretty good at moving forward from whatever happens. Iā€™m already looking forward to tonightā€™s games, and itā€™ll be fun to watch LSU-MSU and hope for both teams to lose.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I canā€™t stop laughing at this. I appreciate your humor!

Ah yes, my running ā€œOhio State versus Michigan Stateā€ mantra.