Michigan Women's Hoops

Oh- I thought it was 13. That’s all they had last season.

EDIT: Now I see that they had 15 in '22-'23. Okay, let’s get some more players!

If they don’t add any more looks like middle to bottom end of league.

Huh, wasn’t aware of that. Must be a Title IX thing to even up scholarships between men and women?

has to do with injuries IIRC. Women are way way more likely to tear their acl, amongst other things

or could be title IX and I could be way way off. couldn’t find anything to corroborate what I said

I’m pretty sure it’s title IX. Football throws off the gender balance of scholarships.

2 Likes

Life is greener grass somewhere else.

Have season tix. Her facial expression said much. Just not engaged completely. Hardly any emotion. Didn’t seem to catch the blu fever.

Not really. She’s played with a short bench before.

KBA has topped off her cray, cray, this time.

Can’t fire her. Come on Turnp. She just signed her contract. Apparently they like her and she is not likely to “pop off” like Juan did. She keeps her temp in check. I do think she’s had with babysitting. One home game last year Hobbs drop a her contact on the floor, KBA helping to look, then she waved her hands up like saying “screw that.”

I don’t think kt said anything about firing KBA

5 Likes

He made a joke post earlier about firing being an option again.

2 Likes

hmmm

two posters on this thread alone with very similar phrasing quirks

I don’t know anything about this page or how reliable they are, but I can’t find much on Michigan Womens’ hoops recruiting, so at least they are trying to do that:

2 Likes

I’ve come across that site before, and it seems to be pretty accurate.

Slightly related: I’ll be curious to see if KBA goes after Syla’s sister Savvy in the 2026 class.

1 Like

https://x.com/taliagoodmanwbb/status/1793318839930761574?s=46&t=SywsRwjImAPP0DFzyXGjwg

5 Likes

I just saw that. There’s not much on Youtube for highlights, but I found this:

It looks like she’s not much of a shooter but she did average more than 2 steals a game in both her first two years at Oakland U and she gets to the line a fair bit.

Interesting, is KBA planning to play more of a 3-4 guard lineup next season?

https://x.com/PurdueWBB/status/1798716126072865137

3 Likes