Michigan to host Michigan Madness on Oct. 21

0-20 in B1G play

2 Likes

any on-site correspondents with a better report? did jaelin just miss the first shot and get a terrible bounce? did the maize rager kick the rebound away right as jaelin was gonna grab it???

3 Likes
9 Likes

Wow now that’s a legit dunk

This was nice too

2 Likes

That was in a game of lightning.

Tschetter minutes are happening guys…I have been telling you! Ok… probably not, but encouraging

4 Likes

Kobe the new HAMMER on the team!

3 Likes

Anyone here go last night? Anything we need to know other than the clips?

@DMB43 went. Looked like a sparse crowd

I went. Not much of note. Baker and Tschetter were the 3 point participants on the men’s side and both shot it very well in that format. Dunk contest participants were Reed, Jett, Dug, Glenn, and Bufkin. I’d say it was a pretty clear 1) Bufkin and 2) Jett on the dunks but most of them weren’t particularly impressive. You could tell Dug is very athletic. Was a little surprising not to see Barnes in the dunk contest.

1 Like

they didn’t let any maize ragers into the dunk contest?

2 Likes

No but there was a very cringey contest for the women’s team where they had to make a shot from about 30 feet to end it and the two ladies missed about 20 in a row before a maize rager knocked it down to end it lol

1 Like

That’s very surprising that Barnes wasn’t in the dunk contest. I assumed he would be Kobe’s biggest (only?) competition.

2 Likes

Yung Billy Cheddar Cheese looks like Logan Lerman in this shot

I was planning to go but the flu had other plans lol, but don’t worry nothing will stop me from going to the actual games. I will be helping make Crisler loud! I guess I’ll be our official umhoops and maize rage correspondent :joy:

5 Likes