Michigan officially announces Nimari Burnett addition

11 Likes
13 Likes

I’m really excited about this one, and I’m glad it is finally a done deal. I think Nimari is going to fit in well, be a leader and have a really good year for us.

13 Likes

That is an extremely good number choice. Delighted

5 Likes

Means that Jace wasn’t giving up 25 :rofl: (For understandable reasons)

4 Likes

wow had no idea he had a napa connection. I was probably in the same town as him multiple times while he was playing HS ball

3 Likes

All 3 really nailed it with the numbers.

Reeves is a 12 FWIW.

3 Likes

Yep Chris Webber and Daniel Horton McD AAs and wore #4 also.:thinking::wink::grinning:

3 Likes

This team is going to be so much tougher than last year’s team. Can’t wait!

8 Likes

Was McGary a McDonald’s AA? Also wore 4.

3 Likes

McGary took a prep year so he wasn’t eligible for the McD game.

6 Likes

He preferred Burger King (or Wendy’s according to that documentary about the team).

This one took a loooooooooong way to get home …

3 Likes

IMO all this good news you know came quickly after Juwan complained to whoever that the university was not backing him during his recruiting the portal.after Olivier first told Juwan no the first time.

8 Likes

This is great news. It shows that Burnett put in the work to graduate early. Don’t forget that.

11 Likes

I would say from what I’ve heard of Nimari and Nkamhoua, our locker room has gotten a pretty big leadership upgrade. And I say that as someone that poo poo’s that sort of thing a lot.

13 Likes

I totally agree Silverblue…I think this young man will be outstanding and a perfect fit.

3 Likes

Nothing new here because he was announced as a grad transfer but FWIW:

15 Likes

The replies are all Bama fans being kind

8 Likes

Is Burnett being “one of the top on-ball defenders in college basketball” like an actual statistical thing? I knew he was reported to be a good defender but that seems like high praise.