Michigan formally announces Olivier Nkamhoua addition

7 Likes

…but not Burnett or Jackson yet?

That’s…odd.

1 Like

lol that was fast

1 Like

Somewhere @johnsmith4444444444 is doing backflips right now.

13 Likes

That video is sick

4 Likes
13 Likes

Absolutely delighted. Again with the impenetrable clowns in Warde’s comms department though. Edit the effing thing before you hit send. This is so basic!

What’s with Olivier’s twitter being so protected? Only 3k followers and you have to get approval to follow. Don’t think you can see his feed if you aren’t a follower either. If he want to keep his socials private that’s 100% cool, I just haven’t seen that before.

1 Like

This is odd but man happy about Olivier! Let’s go!

2 Likes

Always talk about playing to the final whistle. Feels like this is blowing the final whistle to stop the game :rofl:

It’s also a situation that has been in the works for a while, despite some curves in the road.

5 Likes

Yeah, I imagine the wait for Burnett is because he still has work to do to be eligible. But isn’t Tray in the student directory already? Why not announce him? Didn’t have a cool enough video like they did for Nkamhoua?

2 Likes

Believe it.

1 Like

Notable that Juwan mentioned his passing. As discussed, the passing was abysmal last season.

1 Like

Yep – it is legit and a big part of his game. Will be fun to see it in short rolls and stuff like that too.

6 Likes
23 Likes

Re: Nimari/Trace–Didn’t someone say the other day that both have enrolled at M?:thinking::thinking:

Tray is listed in the student directory. Nimari isn’t yet. Tray we know has graduated. Not sure on Nimari either way.

1 Like

They just announced Jackson.

1 Like

Don’t think so?

Ah my mistake. Didn’t read the tweet closely as I scrolled by.

1 Like