Michigan announces Tray Jackson addition

9 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting that U-M has gone with a 1-for-1 swap on NBA departure uniform numbers.

Maybe that’s the transfer portal strategy?

5 Likes

Nimari wearing 1?

3 Likes

This guy has a career 216 o-rating in Crisler Center. Look out world.

15 Likes

That’s Caleb Houstan level.

2 Likes

Davis is still adamant that Tray has two years of eligibility. Says he heard it from Michigan and from Tray himself

1 Like

People were saying Baker had two years too. Then suddenly he didn’t. Then they were working on a waiver.

Hopefully they already know for sure it is two years.

2 Likes

I’m sure he did. And Michigan also thought love and TSJ were gonna get in so :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Would Llewellyn be eligible this year if he had played all last year?

Didn’t he think he had two years too despite all those Ivy league waivers being denied?

1 Like

That would have been more or less the same situation. But we’ll never know. I believe a few Ivy guys have tried and been rejected

2 Likes

Unlikely, IMO.

Yes, although I’m not sure any actually went through the process.

1 Like

He has an A+’mean mug. Not sure how I’ll feel if he’s a “stare down” type. Not a behavior that I generally condone, unless the recipient is someone like Brad Davison or Aaron Craft, at which point standing over their prone bodies after posterizing them feels like the only satisfactory outcome.

2 Likes

“satisfactory”, LOL. Here for that word choice.

2 Likes

But when you can pull off a stare down with a smile on your face… chef’s kiss

14 Likes

That’s a great pic because X and the ref, and maybe even MAAR, are mimicking Matthews’ expression. Just goes to show, ‘Smile and the world smiles with you.’

Looks like even Ward is cracking a smile. That is a great photo…

1 Like