Let's go Colombia: 44-38 With 11 Minutes to go!*

sdg

I don't understand this obsession with wanting our B1G rivals to do bad out of conference.

not sure why this even needs to be asked. how many msu fans do you think were rooting for michigan in the national championship game?

I don't understand this obsession with wanting our B1G rivals to do bad out of conference.

not sure why this even needs to be asked. how many msu fans do you think were rooting for michigan in the national championship game?

Make no mistake, I do not root for any B1G team once conference and tournament play starts, but before? I want them to be as beefed up as possible before we attempt to slaughter them.

haha msu will win this game, but man, they really aren’t playing well.

I don’t understand this obsession with wanting our B1G rivals to do bad out of conference.

Well, anytime Michigan St. loses it has the potential of affecting in-state recruits. There is a lot of nice in-state talent in the 2015 and 2016 classes and anything that can make Michigan look like a better program (going forward) than MSU helps.

Columbia looked truly awful. I missed the middle 20 minutes of the game so not sure what on earth happened then. Early key to playing MSU: eliminate transition.

Make no mistake, I do not root for any B1G team once conference and tournament play starts, but before? I want them to be as beefed up as possible before we attempt to slaughter them.

I’m with you except when it comes to MSU. I hope MSU loses every single game and turns into a bottom feeder…of the NCAA.

Appling is not a lead guard. If Payne and Harris don’t get 15+ every night, MSU will be more than beatable.