Jett Howard declares for NBA Draft

4 Likes

well, at least that statement doesn’t leave much question about whether or not he’s just “getting evaluated”!

5 Likes

Best wishes, personally think he needed another year but i guess he can work on it in the g league

4 Likes

Well at least it sounds definitive rather than unknown going through the process. Just want to know what you’re working with and where you need to go in the portal.

6 Likes

Nooooo Jett whyyyyyy :sob::sob::sob::sob:

(go get that bag tho)

4 Likes

Gee, people kept saying he was faking.

1 Like

I know it’s blasphemous around here, but I’ll be really rooting for Jett.

17 Likes

Anyone who said they wouldn’t want Jett back is absolutely buggin lol

28 Likes

Having a “minor league” in the NBA has really changed my perspective on this. If you’re a lottery pick, you go. Play basketball full time and develop. No questions or should’ve stayed from me.

3 Likes

maybe not around here, but i highly recommend not clicking dylan’s replies on twitter whenever he posts this :rofl:

3 Likes

I would like some answers to this part please

19 Likes

Some Michigan fans shouldn’t ever be allowed to claim these two after the things they said about them. I will never understand how losing a first round pick is a great thing for a program. Thank you Caleb and now Jett! (Y’all would’ve been so nasty sophomore year it makes me sad)

20 Likes

Is Kobe now the highest leverage draft decision Michigan has had since the Fab Five?

4 Likes

Late March has turned into such an… interesting… time of year here. I tend to head to the main page about 3x per day to see what may have just happened. It feels like it’s usually been bad news and I almost cringe in anticipation when I click the bookmark. Always interesting times.

2 Likes

Probably Trey in between, but yeah

9 Likes

I find the comment about Juwan saying it was time to go without saying it explicitly interesting. Maybe I should just take it as face value as in, “you’re ready to go pro based on what I’m hearing from my network.” But I can’t help read into it a little bit…

2 Likes

Who is the last Michigan player who played any sort of major role for UM to not play on an NCAA Tournament team? Countney Sims? lol

2 Likes

He’s talking about Tschetter and TWill

4 Likes

LOVE that the decision was made quickly and swiftly. No beating around the bush until the end of May. Allows Michigan to make moves more easily in the portal

27 Likes

“He said it without saying it; it might be time for you to go,” Howard said. “This was easy, for him to let go. He asked around and came to the consensus that I should leave.”

Proof that Juwan Howard is purposely sabotaging Michigan basketball! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes