Hunter Dickinson selected to All-Big Ten First Team; full league honors announced

4 Likes

Not so sure about the coaches putting Shannon on the first team

1 Like

Coaches not in any rush to vote for Hunter :wink:

2023: 1st (media) & 2nd (coaches)
2022: 2nd (media & (coaches)
2021: 1st (media) & 2nd (coaches)

2 Likes

I think the MGL all big teams would be

Edey
TJD
Hunter
Pickett
Murray

Young
Shannon
Tyson Walker
Audige
Derrick Walker

Mayer
Bufkin
Omoruyi
JHS
Bouie

Hauser a tough omission

kind of sad to see kobe bufkin voted “least likely to succeed (in the nba (in the 2023-24 season))” but hard to disagree

10 Likes

The coaches deserve two more years of hunter at UofM to get it right

9 Likes

Me thinks the coaches may not like Hunter

8 Likes

Coaches game plan everything around Hunter, he still scores 18 a game, and they say nah

5 Likes

Ya THINK!?! Uhhh, me, too.

1 Like

:rofl:

This absolutely feels like something Willard would do.

2 Likes

Uh…so the media put AJ Hoggard and Rebraca on the third team?!? I realize we’re getting pretty deep into the conference, but I would pick AJ’s own teammate Hauser over him - let alone Jett and Kobe.

3 Likes

Rebraca has a case. Jett doesn’t IMO. Kobe does. Hauser deifnitely does. Lundy should be better than HM too.

How did Joey win sportsmanship award after yelling at Caleb McConnell to go f*** himself :joy:

1 Like

The coaches voted 3 of our players to the All B10 second or third teams, and 0 Wisconsin players, and yet as of right now Wisconsin has a leg up on us in terms of NCAA tourney chances.

That says a lot about us and our ineptitude in winning tight games this year.

well, that, and they don’t vote based on the noncon

2 Likes

. Also Jett was an objectively poor choice

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand Jett third team at all. I think there was a case that Dug could go All-Frosh over him. I’d pick Jett over Dug there, but definitely not third team IMO.

2 Likes

Bufkin and Jett on the same lines is so obviously wrong.

1 Like

I love to poke fun at MSU all day long, but I think it’s an absolute disgrace that Joey Hauser didn’t make an All-B1G team.

3 Likes

We know Jett’s “warts” all too well. Hard to not be borderline 3rd team when you have:

1. top 20 projected pick/talent, with
  2. a few monster games throughout the season, and
  3. not many stinkers (from a PPG perspective)

I think there are a lot of guys on the HM list that realistically played better than Jett, but I’m not objectively shocked by his inclusion.