Hunter Dickinson named to 2022-23 Preseason All-Big Ten Team

4 Likes

The unofficial official media poll is due out next week. That should have league picks and distinguished 1st and 2nd team, FWIW, but a different voting pool.

Jaelin Llewellyn better than at least 5 of these players in my opinion

Malik Hall, Sr., F Michigan State
Jalen Pickett, Sr., G, Penn State
ZACH EDEY, JR., C, PURDUE
Chucky Hepburn, So., G, Wisconsin
Tyler Wahl, Sr., F, Wisconsin

2 Likes

It says All Big Ten so they’re including all of the Big Ten

3 Likes

For someone who self-admittedly doesn’t care about rankings even in season, you sure do get worked up about Preseason All-whatever teams :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ha! I am just confused a bit really after doing the top 25 list. It was really hard to pick 6-25 and really easy to pick the top five. The idea that guys in the top 5 wouldn’t be in the top 10 is hard to figure out.

5 Likes

Looking forward to Hunter getting even better and still not ending up as first teamer postseason somehow

4 Likes

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR:
Darryl Morsell, Maryland

12 Likes

I hope you’re right and I think he’s going to get the playing time, usage, and counting stats to appear that way no matter what. I’m not sure about Edey though - he’s a beast even if he can only play 25min. I also think one of those Wisconsin guys is going to have a big year, though probably not both.

1 Like

Obviously Llewellyn is something of a mystery, but I’d have a hard time choosing four guards in the conference I think are better.

1 Like

RT’d by Hunter

10 Likes

nice of hunter to support his fellow conference big men! he knows that when one of us wins, we all win!

9 Likes

TJD being overrated by the media before the season begins for the 4th year in a row? I’m shocked I tell you. Shocked!

5 Likes

What does RT’d mean?

1 Like

It means that Hunter retweeted it.

Rigatoni Taco. It means Hunter read the tweet and felt a sudden urge for fusion cuisine

8 Likes

TJD szn corresponds with and lasts as long as autumn. It will be winter in Indiana soon enough.

3 Likes

Someone tweet Hunter a picture of TJD with Mark Turgeon’s head photoshopped in