Horford suspended

Wonder what this is about, always seemed like a good kid and good teammate at UM

WOW I never would have expected to see that.

You would be surprised on that good teammate stuff. His teammates were just as excited as he was about his transfer.

Dorian Finney-Smith came back three games ago, and Horford’s minutes have dropped as a result. He only played 9 minutes in the last game before his suspension. Florida won at South Carolina without Horford last night to go to 8-6 on the season. I’m guessing that Horford sees the writing on the wall and is disgruntled.

Dorian Finney-Smith came back three games ago, and Horford's minutes have dropped as a result. He only played 9 minutes in the last game before his suspension. Florida won at South Carolina without Horford last night to go to 8-6 on the season. I'm guessing that Horford sees the writing on the wall and is disgruntled.

I like Jon, but that seems to be a pattern with him and/or his family. I never agreed that he was going to get anymore opportunity at Florida than he would have here and that is proving to be true.

Horford’s usage rate is even less than it was at Michigan. This year his %Poss is 16.8%. In three years at Michigan, it averaged out to 17.5%. In the last 5 games, Horford has played 35% of the available minutes. In his Junior year at Michigan, he played 34.3% of them.