Game vs LeMoyne

Is there any way to watch the game vs LeMoyne besides BTN plus. I don’t have an account so I am not sure if I can watch it.

I’m hoping that this link is showing it for free, but I’m not optimistic about it.

http://www.mgoblue.com/collegesportslive/?media=510324

It’s absolutely ridiculous BTN is showing women’s volleyball vs UM hoops.

Probably not. Very small chance that there’s a 3rd party stream out there.

I signed up for BTN+ despite their deceptive billing practices and amateurish quality broadcasts. That is how much I want to see Michigan play LeMoyne!

Probably not. Very small chance that there's a 3rd party stream out there.

A few times I think people have basically leaked the BTN Plus stream directly and it has been floating around online.

Just one hour to go. Super pumped about this. Regarding the BTN+ coverage, the student announcers don’t really bug me (although during Northwestern’s exhibition last night, the colour guy added a few Vitale-esque flourishes like “bim bam boo” that got annoying fast) but I hope the camerawork isn’t too atrocious. It would be nice if BTN+ offered a few other non-conference games to justify the $15 bucks though. I don’t really care for volleyball or Bo Ryan press conferences.

Not sure if LeMoyne is decent but I gather that their experience in the Carrier Dome will help them avoid being shell-shocked from the get-go. Should be a good warm up for Michigan.

It's absolutely ridiculous BTN is showing women's volleyball vs UM hoops.

I think they’re playing women’s soccer. And it’s the conference tournament so there’s a lot on the line. Personally, I’m glad they went with the event that actually means something. Even though I wish I could watch the basketball game. But I’m assuming they’ll re-air our game sometime in the next couple days, even if it’s in the middle of the night. That’s what DVR is for!

$10 for one month, which means tonight’s game and next week’s game is really nothing. $5 a game is surely something worth doing.

Listening to the audio stream. I kinda wanna get the 1 month of BTN2GO but can’t justify it.

I think they’re playing women’s soccer. And it’s the conference tournament so there’s a lot on the line. Personally, I’m glad they went with the event that actually means something. Even though I wish I could watch the basketball game. But I’m assuming they’ll re-air our game sometime in the next couple days, even if it’s in the middle of the night. That’s what DVR is for!

Do you think they would re-air it soon?

Do you think they would re-air it soon?

Reairs on sunday

Hop in the open thread fellas

Hop in the open thread fellas http://www.umhoops.com/2015/11/06/exhibition-le-moyne-at-michigan-open-thread

I’ve always wondered: Do you see a difference between the posters who post in comments vs posters who use the forum or is it mostly crossover?

$10 for one month, which means tonight's game and next week's game is really nothing. $5 a game is surely something worth doing.

The exchange rate is really bad for me :wink: But I did get to see those frisbee catching dogs at halftime. Reminded me of Air Bud.

$10 for one month, which means tonight's game and next week's game is really nothing. $5 a game is surely something worth doing.

The exchange rate is really bad for me :wink: But I did get to see those frisbee catching dogs at halftime. Reminded me of Air Bud.

FYI, it ended up being free to watch on BTN2GO.

FYI, it ended up being free to watch on BTN2GO.

Seriously? Ok it kills my whole argument now. But I was traveling so it seemed the only way to watch them.

I was expecting more analysis from you guys tonight, being a long time watcher and reader. But here is what I had to say:

Honestly, let’s be honest, it was a very ugly game.

But first things first. Levert looked amazing. Not much more to say about him since everyone knows him by now. But nice to see him back 100%

Big surprise (at least for me), Robinson. When we thought Nik could never miss, it’s only because Duncan was off our radar. I mean wow. He had a few extra moves that showed how physical he was, but honestly, let’s just keep it to: he is the best shooter we might have ever had. And with sweet moves to the basket that Nik never had. Much more to see. By the second half, each time, you were rooting for him to shoot, and expect nothing less that a sure triple.

Dwalt looked fantastic. Very aggressive. Loved it. We can see the difference from the toe injury. That’s the Beilein pg we always expect.

All others were somehow disappointing. First of all, I’m so pissed Dawkins got hurt at practice early this week, and now seemed to get even more hurt. Are we cursed seriously?
Mo was not great but showed flashes. A great 3 point shot (and for a 7 footer, that’s huge). But also in the non stats area, you could really see the dogg in him, always hustling, always going hard for it. This kid is special, hope they won’t redshirt him.

DJ was underwhelming, but again, stats didn’t show what he did. I think he will be a starter by the end of the season.
As much as I hate to admit it, Donnal looked far far superior than Doyle in this game. We shall see how it evolves.

Anyway, it was obviously experiments for Beilein so you can’t take the score for what it is. Overall, I think it showed us who is dominant and who is underwhelming on this squad. I’m sure he will experiment more, but going forward, I’m glad to see our stars rise up to the occasion.

I was expecting more analysis from you guys tonight, being a long time watcher and reader. But here is what I had to say:

Honestly, let’s be honest, it was a very ugly game.

But first things first. Levert looked amazing. Not much more to say about him since everyone knows him by now. But nice to see him back 100%

Big surprise (at least for me), Robinson. When we thought Nik could never miss, it’s only because Duncan was off our radar. I mean wow. He had a few extra moves that showed how physical he was, but honestly, let’s just keep it to: he is the best shooter we might have ever had. And with sweet moves to the basket that Nik never had. Much more to see. By the second half, each time, you were rooting for him to shoot, and expect nothing less that a sure triple.

Dwalt looked fantastic. Very aggressive. Loved it. We can see the difference from the toe injury. That’s the Beilein pg we always expect.

All others were somehow disappointing. First of all, I’m so pissed Dawkins got hurt at practice early this week, and now seemed to get even more hurt. Are we cursed seriously?
Mo was not great but showed flashes. A great 3 point shot (and for a 7 footer, that’s huge). But also in the non stats area, you could really see the dogg in him, always hustling, always going hard for it. This kid is special, hope they won’t redshirt him.

DJ was underwhelming, but again, stats didn’t show what he did. I think he will be a starter by the end of the season.
As much as I hate to admit it, Donnal looked far far superior than Doyle in this game. We shall see how it evolves.

Anyway, it was obviously experiments for Beilein so you can’t take the score for what it is. Overall, I think it showed us who is dominant and who is underwhelming on this squad. I’m sure he will experiment more, but going forward, I’m glad to see our stars rise up to the occasion.

I’m going to have to heavily disagree with this.

Please do, and make it a discussion. Just explain why