Game times, television designations announced for 2024-25 schedule

A couple down years and we’re getting treated like psu😭

1 Like

They claim it is all cyclical and such, but the PSU bloggers/beat writers are always tallying this stuff up and yelling to no one in particular.

I guess 8-24 has its consequences though.

Michigan definitely has a weekend-sensitive home-court-advantage I would say though.

3 Likes

Dumb. Regardless of Michigan’s record last season, it’s a major brand and there should be some excitement in the new program. This is a personal attack

3 Likes

Conference Weekends:

Dec 7 (Sat): Iowa - HOME (FS1)
//
Jan 4 (Sat): USC - AWAY (Fox)
Jan 12 (Sun): Wash - HOME (BTN)
Jan 19 (Sun): NW - HOME (BTN)
Jan 24 (Fri): Purdue - AWAY (Fox)
Feb 1 (Sat): Rutgers - AWAY (Fox)
Feb 8 (Sat): Indiana - AWAY (CBS)
Feb 16 (Sun): OSU - AWAY (CBS)
Feb 21 (Fri): MSU - HOME (Fox)
Mar 2 (Sun): Illinois - HOME (CBS)
Mar 9 (Sun): MSU - AWAY (CBS)

Yeah that’s pretty bad…

I also don’t like it when both MSU games are at the end of the schedule. In a perfect world, I think I’d want one in mid-Jan and the other in mid-Feb.

Double plays:
MSU: Home, then away
Purdue: Away, then home
Rutgers: Away, then home

2 Likes

that’s absolutely brutal. Possible that is worth a game in the standings at least?

I guess it’s good for our players academics since they won’t be travelling as much for mid week road games!

1 Like

Worth a game? I can’t see that.

Do we actually think there’s a performance difference between weekend and weekday home games?

I guess it depends on how much you think a big crowd/tough environment is actually worth

2 Likes

And works on the assumption that weekend crowds are always better than weekday crowds, and that the extent to which they are better also applies to other venues right?

I just think there’s probably way too much noise in the schedule to argue that it makes decided that big of a different because there are so many other factors.

2 Likes

Hey Dylan, love your work and have been following since inception… Can you update this with Dusty

1 Like

Ha, pics are actually super difficult right now because we don’t really have photos of any of the new players or coaches. I swapped up the pic for you though.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks

Everything Tschetter for the time being

3 Likes

What’s B1G+?

Big Ten Plus:

You’re better off not knowing

3 Likes

Thanks. Is B1G+ the same thing as BTN+?