Game times, television designations announced for 2024-25 schedule

10 pm tip at UCLA (on Peacock)!

3 Likes

west coast living wins again!

2 Likes

Michigan will play two home games on FOX/CBS compared to six road games.

That’s tough.

Illinois (3:45 on CBS) is the only super high profile national weekend afternoon broadcast.

MSU home game gets the 8 p.m. Friday night tip on FOX.

Sucks how I’m gonna be sick and have to miss class on November 18th

4 Likes

Purdue Fort Wayne game up against the Lions at the same time on the Sunday before Christmas.

I’m sure it’ll be lively here in the open thread :rofl:

9 Likes

I will be there no matter what!

https://x.com/joejacksonCBB/status/1844100163926884523

1 Like

@DMB_Dad either you can stay up super late past your bedtime for UCLA or we can just go to the game and it’ll only be at 7:00! I’ll be off from school so seems like the only option is to go imo. Also, you’re a Walmart wolverine for going to the Tigers game and not breaking down Sam Walters shot mechanics at home

3 Likes
January 4, 2025 8:00 PM Away USC Los Angeles, Calif. FOX
January 7, 2025 10:00 PM Away UCLA Los Angeles, Calif. Peacock

I’m on that shid like white on rice BRUH :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Still finalizing the details, but I think I’ll be taking my first trip to LA in over a decade for some Michigan basketball.

3 Likes

He’s back!

They should put all of the LA games (and only the LA games) on Peacock, because I’ll be there and won’t care.

1 Like

i hope nothing this team does in october and november causes me to regret getting plane tickets to the jimmy v. my last michigan bball experience was the game v. kentucky in london that went better than expected but was still a bit grim. given my track record for away football games the problem might be me. so if it goes poorly you can kick me off the board and i’ll promise never to leave the house again.

2 Likes

Oof! That was very grim. Was also there. Bizarre environment, Jaelin gets hurt, and we missed the England WC game! Also will always remember it as the game where Juwan Howard slipped in his presser and referred to Jett’s one year of college.

1 Like

Thank God there’s only one game on Big Ten+

1 Like

Plus the exhibition though!

1 Like

As someone who thought they got a great deal on btn+ when those $20/annual promo codes were out for the addition of the PAC teams, it would have been okay just this year to load up the btn+ games.

I don’t know that this means anything, or if we should be insulted or mad. But Michigan plays 5 conference games on BTN and they’re all home games. Including a very odd Wednesday 6:30 game m against Oregon!

Yeah, the schedule is definitely not weighted to have lots of weekend conference home games in prime spots. Sort of thing that Penn State and smaller schools always complain about.